what its like to be rich

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lenna

gosh you sound angry...?!

am not drooling over what rich people have, speak for yourself.
rich people have, poor people do not have. its not rocket science...and there are many type of rich people as there are poor. this is a free thread for anyone to post in, if you feel excluded, then sure you can post what its like to be rich. Nobodys stopping you!

Gee now you can make a thread about how you think people sound angry. :LOL::ROFL:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
when you are rich and have five toilets, you need five times as much time to clean them, or you can just hire a cleaner.

whos to say you havent been rich? some people like to think its a permanent thing, but being rich or poor is actually a relative thing, depending on the economy.... its not actually a type of person...God doesnt say well I make this person worth $$ and that person worth nothing.
If I were rich I would hire the Tidy Bowl man to clean them. I must be middle class 'cause I only have 3 toilets.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have just enough money to put food on the table at will and provide basic needs for my family. That makes me extremely monetarily rich. And I thank God every day.
I thank God too for the opportunity to provide for my family.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Again with this? Why do you like to pillory rich people so much? You've been putting them down on this forum for more than a year, and you consistently ignore anybody who disagrees with your "spoiled rotten rich people" fantasy.

Maybe it's a bad case of sour grapes.
I scored some white seedless grapes for my wife this morning.

L

lenna

If I were rich I would hire the Tidy Bowl man to clean them. I must be middle class 'cause I only have 3 toilets.

oh man you are rich! we only have 2. mind you they are new, but still....only 2 :cautious:

L

lenna

I scored some white seedless grapes for my wife this morning.
hope they were sweet. bought some last week cause my husband likes grapes so much, then forgot about them. not quite fermenting yet though :whistle:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
hope they were sweet. bought some last week cause my husband likes grapes so much, then forgot about them. not quite fermenting yet though :whistle:
I don't eat grapes but my wife enjoys them. She is sweet too.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
grapes grow on poor soil, but they can make you rich if you grow plenty of them, and make wine from them.

however, you need quite a bit of land first, and plenty of sunshine.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
yea well you need a different thread if you are middle class. lol

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Gee now you can make a thread about how you think people sound angry. :LOL::ROFL:
methinks you just are annoyed cos you didnt make your own threads. iT easy to do so on here you know.

chill out man.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
pharisee was always thanking God he wasnt like the tax collector who was extremely rich, but thing is Pharisees got rich by extorting everyone for tithes, so it was the same thing really.

Feb 28, 2016
A valiant effort lenna, but... you must be new here. She will find a way to argue that rich people are stuck-up spoiled brats. You can bring facts and figures, all the statistics you want, anecdotes from rich people you personally know and news stories that anybody can verify - she WILL stick to her viewpoint. It is immutable.

I think she just likes to gripe, and this is one of the revolving subjects she uses when she has the urge.
=================

a 'plant'???
:):)

Feb 28, 2016
grapes grow on poor soil, but they can make you rich if you grow plenty of them, and make wine from them.

however, you need quite a bit of land first, and plenty of sunshine.
=====================================
a true statement, but, for 'HOME consumption', it only takes a minute area to have an abundance
for a small family...
:):)

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Again with this? Why do you like to pillory rich people so much? You've been putting them down on this forum for more than a year,

Just my thoughts: she did not seem to me to be demonizing rich people, just stating facts, however i have not followed other posts, so you may know what you are talking about.

D

DWR

I really like rich people.
If not for rich people spending money on big fancy houses I would never been able to make a nice comfortable living building them.
Those rich people's excess sent my kids to collage, allow my wife to never have to work outside the house, provided me a comfortable home and good retirement.

I like rich people a lot.