G
I think the ideal relationship is two people who are actively pursuing God and support each other's calling. Mutual respect and submission are key. And I think an appreciation for cheesy sci-fi makes it even better
The willingness to share eachothers interests, being honest at all times, being able to communicate successfully(meaning you can talk to them and they will understand completely and vise versa),someone who will trust to lead you through the fires of hell and trust you to take care of them when they are unable to do it themselves. Someone who will call you a disgrace when you fail to follow Jesus or do what has to be done.Someone who will give you more room on the bed when you need it and forgive you when you truly mean it.
I think I've gone far enough with this.... lol
* The edit time outgunned me thinker before it was done thinking. Hey, you try dealing with these green brains, soooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooooooo, sometimes.![]()
He (your husband) will be who you look to, who you submit to, who himself looks to Christ, fearfully understanding that his life, like yours, is in submission to Christ