WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN MUSIC BLESSES YOUR HEART?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Here is a very Special Praise Hymn that blessed my socks off in this morning's Worship Service:

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

Surely the stone will cry out...
Cry out from the wall
And the rafter will answer back
It is finished He has loved them all
From the framework he remembers
Himself...what he looks like in the mirror
He does sing over himself just to hear
...just to hear
This is not my home
This is not my home...I am nomad
Spread out above the heads
Of the living creatures
A crystal vault of glass reflects
His holy features
It is not possible to be renewed again
This is done is done is done
The lamb the lamp the son
The lamb the lamp the son
In His temple now
His tent of flesh and bone
Blessed be Egypt my people
Assyria my handiwork
Israel mine inheritance
The black and spotted sheep
They shall be my wages
To the uttermost for thy possession
O upright one
You make the way
Of the righteous smooth
What shall we say
Of such wonderful things
Of the fruit of lips
That confess Thy name
That confess Thy name
O upright one
You make the way
Of the righteous smooth
Of the light of day
O righteous one

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
the kind of music, that Dose Not distract me from Giving God the Full Praise How He Truly Desserves, even when I fall short and That's when He reminds me I'm His Son and I'm Closer to Him, than ever before

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
This evening we sang this song just Prior to Communion Service. We have not sang it in a long time, I forgotten HOW I LOVE IT SO!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN MUSIC BLESSES YOUR HEART?

I am still very fond of Country Gospel. One group that few have ever heard of, specializes in putting on concerts in Churches. The group is called "God's Country Band". I actually saw them twice in a very small community church in a very tiny town called Smartsville, CA. Here is there website with some sample songs you can listen to: https://myspace.com/godscountryband/music/songs

I also love Messianic Christian Music, and the song that is my favorite is "Yeshua Hamashiach": Yeshua Hamashiach - YouTube

Lately, I have been getting into some Reggae Gospel on the Radio Station: LOVE 101 FM, from Kingston, Jamaica. Love 101
I'm from Los Angeles Harbor and much of my favorites are gospel R & B, Doo Wop and folk music. Peter, Paul & Mary, Sam Cook, Ray Charles, Woodie Guthrie and Bob Dylan. Yes, they all created wonderful Christian songs. Not all of them were pre FM stereo>

S

selfdissolving

this song makes me get all tender inside

Nov 9, 2019
San Francisco
I enjoy any Christian music that makes me feel safe. Soft songs that reassure me of God's love and plan for me. I found Enter the Worship Circle on Spotify and I have to say I really love their music. If you ever want to listen to a Christian band that makes you feel very safe in God's love, they're the band to listen to. The lyrics are very affirming and easy to remember. Some of my favorite songs are "You Are Mine," "Safe Place," and "Hold Me Near" (my absolute favorite!). Another Christian band that I found at a Christian winter camp is The Eagle and Child. Some great songs from them are "Northwestern," "The Unlikely," "Fault Lines," and "Let's Run." My recently mom introduced me to John Michael Talbot's music. She listened to him all the time in the 80s when she was a new believer and Satan was tormenting her. I love his album Table of Plenty. I also really enjoy the band Shane & Shane, particularly their song "Surely Goodness, Surely Mercy."