WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN MUSIC BLESSES YOUR HEART?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 28, 2022
Here is a song about God's protection for us especially during this ongoing pandemic

Sep 8, 2021
I'm so totally in love with The King Is Coming. What a joy to think about when Christ comes again.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Something I think you will LIKE a lot, Robertt.

F

FollowingtheWay

Older hymns redone as Celtic Christian music really cuts me to the heart lately. Ever seen a “tough guy” cry tears of joy these do it at times.

Also For King and country’s version of this one.

Zandar

May 16, 2023

i listened to edens bridge in the late 90s. probably will always be my favorite professional band

F

FollowingtheWay

I know he’s controversial but there is just something unique about Johnny and June. Hollywood did the this couple a big disservice by never highlighting their faith in the drama Walk the Line.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Here is my personal favorite version of the Battle Hymn of the Republic.