What kind of drink are you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I would either be a Cinnamon Coke or a Cherry Coke maybe even a mixture of the two. Spicy, fruity and wide awake.
I haven’t heard of Cherry Coke in ages lol

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
The best choice to drink black, imo, being a medium roast. Dark roasts are more suited for (a lot of) cream which is how I like to drink coffee. But I could drink a breakfasts blend straight with no qualms about it if there's no available cream, it's easy to add too much cream to it, and ruin it by totally obliterating the aromatic essence of the coffee.

christian74

Oct 1, 2013
I had a glass of red wine with dinner tonight - it was full of aroma when I placed the glass to my face before taking first sip and it ended up getting to me a little at the end. Didn't expect to let it get to me but maybe it was a good expensive wine? Don't know since I asked for a glass of house red wine.

Now, after this, had a random thought - what kind of drink am I? Like a glass of house red wine with full of aroma that gets to people without them realizing it? I think oneself may not be in the best position to describe/determine what kind of drink himself is. For example,

Me: I am like a glass of red wine with full of aroma that influences people without them even realizing it.
Friend 1: No.
Friend 2: No.
Friend 3: No you are not.
Me: ??

May be your friends are in a better position to decide/come up with what kind of drink you really are. Now having said that:

Pipp: hot tea made with herbs known as llamas' favorite because it requires special condition to grow them, with a hint of honey but strangely mixed with milk, which is unlikely combination however creating calmly soothing taste - makes you feel at ease, llamas' playful innocense/shiness if there is such thing, and makes you wanna save all these llmas being sold for consumption because you are full of love.

TamLynn: glamorous-looking liquor contained in a pretty tallish cocktail glass, one sip with eyes closed not knowing what to expect but surprisingly down to earth taste with a hint of naughtiness that makes your eyes open because it's more "glamorous" than the expected glamorous taste - total package but more total package than you think.

SimpleSheep: a wine bottle that was bottled with no label, don't know the origin of vineyard it was produced from or the production year, take a sip, not necessarily expected taste, you try it next year, take a sip again, better, noticeably better, a few years later and it's much better - she will only get better and better just like a wine bottle that was actually produced in one of the top chateau.

seoulsearch: cocktail made with citrus as base, with other well-known cocktail ingredient but one last ingredient used is unknown, somewhat strong scented, initially don't know whether you like it or not, more you drink it you start liking it, almost like an acquired taste, only a handful of people who know a thing or two about cocktail will truly appreciate - not many can figure her out but she is a hidden treasure.

RodB651: freshly brewed coffee using winter mountain cold running water using camp-fire and tin pot - clean, simple, wakes you up, the deep black taste of it makes you close your eyes and ponder about life.

love_comes_softly: cold mountain water with slices of fresh apple and blueberries in a carafe, giving that nice fresh fruity scent - not necessarily strong but something that makes others become appreciative of it and think about it later one day.

OneOfHis: energy drink that gives you extra something to get you going when you are exhasted, not a popular brand name like Red Bull but the only energy drink that Red Bull has been watching closely because it is made with unknown ingredient that they can't figure out nor reverse engineer it - strong from his own experience but stronger because of his dicrection toward God, makes you wonder where God will take him to.

melita916: ice cold Horchata, made with simple ingredient, tastes especially great when consumed chilled in hot hot summer - nothing to hide, simple, speaks her mind, and everybody likes her.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
ginger beer - can be sweet but can pack a punch when necessary

Willow

Oct 10, 2021
ohio
Just for laughs and conversations…

If you had to come up with a drink to reflect your personality or character, what would it be and what would it consist of?

Would you be one flavour or a mixture?

Think about your personality and the different types of flavours or foods you’d put in, or for those simple folk, just water would be something to reflect someone who is pure and simple.

Have fun ! 😊
A V-8 with tabasco sauce . Good for you, energizing , refreshing and definitely comes with a kick ;)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah you could say it’s the equivalent to koolaid - but raro tastes better :p
I never drank koolaid. I think people associate it with cults lol

But actually the drink they used was Flavor-aid to kill everyone with cyanide. eek

One class operates a juicie racket at school selling them for $1 a bag. They are frozen juice in plastic bags. I think they are terrible as children suck them, possibly ingest the plastic and then litter the ground with plastic bags after they finished, If they drink a berry one and spill it, it stains.

I just drink water from the cooler if I want a cold drink, or bring one from home already frozen in a bottle, by the time its lunch time, it would have melted enough to drink. I would never BUY bottled water and hate it when people give me bottled water thats been bought. I have my own bottle.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
In chinese culture you never drink cold water. You always have tea or just warm water.

Even on a hot day, its more refreshing to have hot tea for some reason. Iced tea is a no-no.

When people go to the southern states of the USA and have tea, they get a surprise for sure. lol

The worst drinks aside from alcoholic IMHO are frappes. Its basically crushed ice and all the flavour has been diluted when the ice melts.

Im not into judging peeps by the kind of drink they like....but I may not really get on with someone whos addicted to energy drinks lol. Its very hard to connect with someone who has a can of V in their hand.
also, beer breath is not nice.

Just a hint!

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
My fave drink is 42 below. Its an alcoholic drink with enough sweetness and punch to it!

TheArtist

Dec 29, 2019
www.etsy.com
I think I am milk useful when baking or cooking. my brothers would say I am coke since I used to drink a lot of it .

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I used to drink a lot of Ribena
I was known as Miss Ribena

Until it was found it had so much sugar in it and that was why I was high all the time....it was NOT the Vitamin C as they tested it to find that it didnt have any lol

Nowadays I stay away from any packaged sugary drinks

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I used to drink a lot of Ribena
I was known as Miss Ribena

Until it was found it had so much sugar in it and that was why I was high all the time....it was NOT the Vitamin C as they tested it to find that it didnt have any lol

Nowadays I stay away from any packaged sugary drinks
They still advertise it over here as having higher amounts of vitamin c than oranges :unsure:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Just for laughs and conversations…

If you had to come up with a drink to reflect your personality or character, what would it be and what would it consist of?

Would you be one flavour or a mixture?

Think about your personality and the different types of flavours or foods you’d put in, or for those simple folk, just water would be something to reflect someone who is pure and simple.

Have fun ! 😊
coconut water - unusual but nice lol.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
They still advertise it over here as having higher amounts of vitamin c than oranges :unsure:
I had never heard of Ribena before this thread, so I just now went a-googling.

1. The whole thing happened back in 2007, so it's probably moot now. It's fairly cheap to add vitamin C to a product.

2. It centered around the black currant flavor. Two school students were going to use it as a baseline for their school lab experiment involving vitamin C content in cheaper drinks, but found they could not use it because it didn't register as having any vitamin C at all.

3. The discrepancy between the manufacturer's claim and the actual product was caused by concentration. Black currants have a lot of vitamin C, but they used black currant concentrate in their drinks, and the process of concentrating it caused the vitamin to break down.

4. The manufacurer was fined, but the fine wasn't even a blip in their rather large balance sheet.

Does anybody know if they did in fact start adding vitamin C to make their claim valid? History (that I could find) does not relate.