What makes you feel younger in a sense?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

What makes you feel younger in a sense?
flattery,watching a childhood show,what makes you feel younger than you are?
I tend to feel younger watching pbs,I even like some of the new shows!

Sep 30, 2017
I went back to school last spring for the first time since I got my associates in 2012. What makes me feel younger is that all of my classmates keep thinking that I'm 18. lol

In truth, being active brings back my youthful soul. Going hiking, swimming in a lake, and I just found this wonderful little cafe in a small town near mine that rents bikes for the Katy Trail. Riding a bike in the woods along the river? It feels amazing.

J

joefizz

I went back to school last spring for the first time since I got my associates in 2012. What makes me feel younger is that all of my classmates keep thinking that I'm 18. lol

In truth, being active brings back my youthful soul. Going hiking, swimming in a lake, and I just found this wonderful little cafe in a small town near mine that rents bikes for the Katy Trail. Riding a bike in the woods along the river? It feels amazing.
I know what you mean one woman on another Christian Chat site said they thought I was 12 years old from my avatar picture of me!

Sep 30, 2017
Haha! Well, being a baby face is hard when you're young. But it has its perks down the road when we start hitting our 40s!

R

renewed_hope

Making out on the side of the road....makes me feel like I'm back in High School;)

notmyown

May 26, 2016
I'm still trying to teach you the benefits. lol
i need to get some! when pancakes does it, it's just adorable.
when we do it, i believe it's called 'eccentric'. hahaha

J

joefizz

Sometimes singing a random song or tune makes me feel younger,doo doo doo doo doo.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Sometimes singing a random song or tune makes me feel younger,doo doo doo doo doo.
i can barely remember what it's like to feel younger than 25. ;)

years ago, my husband built a tree swing for our youngest daughters. they're 22 and 25 now, and don't use it, but i do.

swinging... yeah, i guess that does make me feel younger, or at least less old. lol

J

joefizz

When someone tells me I'm still a kid!

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Watching something from my childhood getting rebooted, like a movie or game