What makes you HAPPY..😊😊

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Hi Gods dear people..What makes you feel happy?😊😊😊
Yes of course God is and will always the true source of our happiness and sense of forfillment and I am sure the same would apply to many of you too.God created us with emotions which are directly connected to our everyday life experiences..So there are usually things that just make us feel happy or put a smile on our faces,makes us go.."Ahhhh".There must be loads of things I am sure.
We live in the world and there are things in life that are part of existence that are pleasurable experiences...just seeing a beautiful sunset makes me smile..
What makes me feel happy is coming home after a long day at work and chillng out for a bit..Yep...gotta admit it too.. I love cats esp kittens..anytime i see a cute cat/kitten it makes me feel warm inside..my list goes on.So what makes you feel happy or just feel content,blessed whatever term you wanna call it..
Even getting into a nice warm bath or getting into your warn bed when your tired and just resting there before you fall asleep...for some is a great feeling of bliss😴😴
Maybe just sitting down watching your favourite film chilling out does it for you?Reading the bible?Spending time with family/friends?..ect...Feel free to mention more than one if you want ..Look forward to hear from you.😊😊

Going_Nowhere

Nov 10, 2019
Knowing that one day, I'm going to be dead. You might ask....how does that make me happy? Because my life is crap, but I find solace and comfort in knowing it won't last forever.

Very reassuring indeed. Nothing else comes close.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Knowing that one day, I'm going to be dead. You might ask....how does that make me happy? Because my life is crap, but I find solace and comfort in knowing it won't last forever.

Hi yes life can be so unpleasant that to no longer be existing within its framework can be as appealing as drinking a glass of cold water on a hot summer day.
Yet at the same time this life we have within the body is also just as important too for it's with this life that we come into the awareness of Christ and have the blessing of knowing him.Many of our lives have different reasons why there are varying degrees of trauma ect..and yes it won't last forever in Jesus name.Everything is just for a time.All hardships will end one day door sure..πŸ‘πŸ‘
The most important thing is being saved... when ones eyes close being right with God..for that determines ones eternal destiny..
There are blessings in your life am sure that you may not even consider as we automatically have access to do certain things without even thinking coz we're used to them....like you have clean water to drink,a bed to sleep in,you are still able to see,think and hear,you are able to hold a knife and fork,sit at a table,able to be a Christian without being arrested and tortured...the list goes on... Hold on just as you have been.God is never gonna be letting you go..πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
wildflowers, birds singing, 60 degree weather.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

As Abraham Lincoln said in the midst of a civil war and suffering from depression "This too shall pass".

Happy2020

Oct 5, 2020
My name is Happy! HAHA!!! I am Happy all the time! How? Because I do my best to focus on the smallest basic things in life. Like my ability to type, or breathe, or sing! We are so blessed to have a wonderful Father!!! YAY!!!!

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
My name is Happy! HAHA!!! I am Happy all the time! How? Because I do my best to focus on the smallest basic things in life. Like my ability to type, or breathe, or sing! We are so blessed to have a wonderful Father!!! YAY!!!!
AMEN!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘We have so much things to be happy for in general..like having a place to live🏠..food in the cupboard🍞🌽🍌🍍πŸ₯«πŸ₯ͺπŸ₯©..all 10 fingers.πŸ–πŸ–
So there you have it "Happy and encouragement are in unity about HAPPY"😊😊

Happy2020

Oct 5, 2020
AMEN!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘We have so much things to be happy for in general..like having a place to live🏠..food in the cupboard🍞🌽🍌🍍πŸ₯«πŸ₯ͺπŸ₯©..all 10 fingers.πŸ–πŸ–
So there you have it "Happy and encouragement are in unity about HAPPY"😊😊
Hahahaha our names make a good duo! Nice one! Yes I am super honest, I try very hard to focus on the very basics of life! Do you know just how many miracle go into your digestive system??? Imagine if one part stopped working? We would be toast! We get too distracted by what we do not have and never give enough attention to all we have been given! That is why Jesus said blessed be the poor, for the Kingdom of Heaven is theres!

What else makes you Happy Encouragement?

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Hahahaha our names make a good duo! Nice one! Yes I am super honest, I try very hard to focus on the very basics of life! Do you know just how many miracle go into your digestive system??? Imagine if one part stopped working? We would be toast! We get too distracted by what we do not have and never give enough attention to all we have been given! That is why Jesus said blessed be the poor, for the Kingdom of Heaven is theres!

What else makes you Happy Encouragement?
Hi Happy2020..yes I guess if we was to sit down and really think about the amount of blessing we actually have..the storms of life do become more quiet..
I did respond to a post here giving God thanks for some of the things I have in life..πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Yes though we live inside these bodies we don't know much about it..and dunno what's going inside..something can happen at anytime..It's by the grace of God that we wake up every morning with healthy body.πŸ‘
what else makes me happy?
Have you got all day?.🀣🀣
Taking to my family and enjoying them as they are still alive...Sitting down somewhere and just admiring the majestic beauty of the heavens..enjoying a nice mug of hot chocolate when I feel cold..
.Gosh I could go on and on and on and on and on..🀣🀣🀣

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
So many things make me happy , and I thank God for all He has blessed me with...

I took sometime this afternoon to read some more word , and I am so happy , why ? , because after todays reading the Book of Chronicles , I came to know that Moses was the grandson of Levi , and Jacob was Moses great grand father...

It maybe something so small to someone else , but it was a big thing to me , so I rejoiced , and thanked the Holy Spirit for teaching me...
...xox...

Happy2020

Oct 5, 2020
So many things make me happy , and I thank God for all He has blessed me with...

I took sometime this afternoon to read some more word , and I am so happy , why ? , because after todays reading the Book of Chronicles , I came to know that Moses was the grandson of Levi , and Jacob was Moses great grand father...

It maybe something so small to someone else , but it was a big thing to me , so I rejoiced , and thanked the Holy Spirit for teaching me...
...xox...
Awww that is so wonderful!!! haha yes little tidbits like that can make your day!!! I am so glad to hear!!! :)

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020

...xox...
Hi Rosemaryx nice of you to pop by on this thread.The most important thing is that is what it means to you...that is what defines it.😊It's great that there are various things that makes you happy and indeed God has blessed your life,delivered you,protected you...So good that you got more insight from reading God word today...that would make anyone feel great coz it's like finding a precious jewel.πŸ‘
Plus what's even great that you will be continually gaining more and more insight as time goes on...your heart is truly gonna be smiling..😊😊😊😊

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hi Rosemaryx nice of you to pop by on this thread.The most important thing is that is what it means to you...that is what defines it.😊It's great that there are various things that makes you happy and indeed God has blessed your life,delivered you,protected you...So good that you got more insight from reading God word today...that would make anyone feel great coz it's like finding a precious jewel.πŸ‘
Plus what's even great that you will be continually gaining more and more insight as time goes on...your heart is truly gonna be smiling..😊😊😊😊
Yes , that is it , I found a gem praise God...
Lovely thread by the way , I do enjoy your threads...
...xox...

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Yes , that is it , I found a gem praise God...
Lovely thread by the way , I do enjoy your threads...
...xox...
Awwww thanks my dear..i do appreciate your comments about the threads I post here...your comment has made me happy...😊😊.
you are gonna be covered in spiritual pearls and diamonds from Gods word..get ready..πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Happy2020

Oct 5, 2020
Awwww thanks my dear..i do appreciate your comments about the threads I post here...your comment has made me happy...😊😊.
you are gonna be covered in spiritual pearls and diamonds from Gods word..get ready..πŸ€—πŸ€—...
Haha you are really nice :)