R
Richie_2uk
Guest
I'm not sure if there is a thread that is covering this. But What originally prompted some religions, mostly Catholics. though I know others too. To start ignoring a God given command Matthew 23:9 Not to call them Father. I know religions differ from others, and there doctrines are contradicting against other religions. But what I want to know is, who?, or what? prompted religions to ignore it? And how did it all began, or how did it all become to be for them to ignore a God given command? I know first thought would be the Devil himself was probably behind it no matter what. Was it lack of translation? was it an over all leader decided to take that out of the bible?
Full verse:
[h=3]Matthew 23:9 " And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven"[/h]
Full verse:
[h=3]Matthew 23:9 " And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven"[/h]