Personality: Not a total weenie
(So being a partial weenie is ok? How much of a weenie is he allowed to be... "Hi, I have the personality of half a weenie and I think you're hot so wanna go out with me sometime?") If two people each have the personality of half a weenie, would they then equal a WHOLE weenie if they started dating?
Looks: Taller than me, Dont care what color hair or eyes.. well EXCEPT red, cannot under any circumstances have red hair. Because if we ever reproduce the power of our red hair combined will produce some kind of MEGA RED HAIRED MUTANT!!!!!
Personally, I would LOVE to see your red-haired mutant babies... Heck, I wouldn't even be afraid to pick them up and everything...
(My high school boyfriend had reddish-blonde hair... Combined with my bottle-induced burgundy hair, I'm not sure what we would have produced as offspring.)
skills: i prefer him not to have any, that way its more likely he'll do what he's told
Apparently the only skill Nod's man will need to have... is obedience...