What "should" you be doing right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Depleted
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
sleeping?

I really need a sleep pattern if I end up working at that retirement home this spring/ summer :p
 
Now I'm celebrating a major victory before getting dinner going.

John (hubby) passed that swallow test. (23 weeks today since he last had real food in his mouth.) He should be eating within a week! Woohoo!!!
 
Now I'm celebrating a major victory before getting dinner going.

John (hubby) passed that swallow test. (23 weeks today since he last had real food in his mouth.) He should be eating within a week! Woohoo!!!

Oh, how exciting!! I'll continue to pray for you both :)
 
Showering, after cleaning out a spring chicken coop. ugh! lol. But, my sister is using the shower at the moment, so I'll have to wait :)
 
hmm what i should be doing??

well dad told me to come om here and make some friends but i have not done so good so far not even sure how long i have been on this chat since i dont come much. i got like 4 people on my friends list but we never talk yes i know that is lame
 
Showering, after cleaning out a spring chicken coop. ugh! lol. But, my sister is using the shower at the moment, so I'll have to wait :)
I have to ask, what's the difference between a spring chicken coop and a summer chicken coop? (Not being silly. I have never had chickens, so don't know.)
 
I should be making scrambled eggs, bacon and hash browns for breakfast, but my wife is not up yet. :p
 
hmm what i should be doing??

well dad told me to come om here and make some friends but i have not done so good so far not even sure how long i have been on this chat since i don't come much. i got like 4 people on my friends list but we never talk yes i know that is lame
Wow! A dad who tells you to go on social media. Who'da thunk? lol

But you've been on here since last August and have only made 9 posts, so... someone is placating Dad instead of listening to him.

I have a brother who is so quiet that when he speaks, every head in the room pivots to listen to him. He has friends in real life, because body language works in real life. He wouldn't make it on here though simply because he talks about as much as you do.

Talk more. Let people get to know you. That's how to make friends online. (Although placating Dad is fine if you already have enough friends to satisfy you.)
 
I have to ask, what's the difference between a spring chicken coop and a summer chicken coop? (Not being silly. I have never had chickens, so don't know.)

================================================

may I answer?? THE SMELL!!!:eek:

I should be and am going to after I finish this type, WATERING THE GARDEN...:)
 
Feeling yucky, (which isn't quite as bad as sick), eating a banana in hopes it staves away the yucky, and then going to visit hubby, aware it's our "Let's go outside" Sunday but it's raining. (I'm hoping we can go out onto the breezeway out front, but we weren't allowed the first time we tried because we needed a day-pass.)