What to pray for when Satan is jealous,hateful & forbidding?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 16, 2018
Anyone know what to pray for when Satan is jealous & hateful of what you love/like doing or even if he forbids against what you love/like doing?

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless matthewbailey08, in this matter. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Pray for his plan to get thwarted..

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Anyone know what to pray for when Satan is jealous & hateful of what you love/like doing or even if he forbids against what you love/like doing?
Uh...yea...
"In the name of my Mighty King, Jesus Christ, that has already defeated you satan, I command you to get thee behind me! You hold no power over me!"

With satan it's not "when" he's jealous, hateful. He is always that way. He has no love or like in him other than to seek those he can devour. Just remember that he is not God. He can not forbid you anything when you belong to Jesus!

D

dalconn

We cant pull up prayers like a recipe or a playbook. If you are truly born of God then nothing can take you away from him. Continue to seek His face and will for you life brother, GBU :)

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Why not? What stops you from praying anytime anywhere? Is there something you feel you can't pray for?
We are to pray constantly...and when we aren't doing so with our minds, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us.
Unless of course, I'm totally mistaken. If that's the case, please tell me why and show me where I misunderstood God's word...

Feb 5, 2017
God told me today that prayer is about practising stillness. Be still (in prayer) and know that I am God.

It has given me a different thought on prayer which I've never really felt connected to because it feels like a one way conversation, or sometimes makes me doubtful. I am happier just being grateful, and that is what praying is to me, even if it is being grateful for things that haven't come yet. From now on I will pray by being quiet.

As for hearing from God, I get this from writing it down, so in a way, that is similar to praying except I am writing it down, and then waiting for answers. 90% of the time I get answers, but sometimes I don't.

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Though a thousand fall at your side,
though ten thousand are dying around you,
these evils will not touch you. —Psalm 91:7

Lord,
We praise You for all the good work You are doing through Your servant, matthewbailey08.
Do not grant the wicked their desires, LORD; do not let their plans succeed. (Psalm 140:8).
Let nothing stand in his way so that, Lord, Your good and righteous plan is unstoppable.
You are a gracious and merciful God. In Christ's Name, Amen.

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
Greetings.
This satan that people over-hype is already under our feet. Like lightheart said, we BELONG to Jesus. Satan is more hateful, jealous etc than ever. Sure he'd be thinking to himself wondering how he was one Lucifer with such a divine position in Heaven but is now being shooed away by humans .... HUMANS!!. He just has a bark with no bite. He is now just a trickster and deceiver. Jesus has given us complete victory over Him. So, just fix your eyes on God and don't worry about an already defeated devil.
God Bless.

C

claysmithr

Pray for God's kingdom to come!

J

JB2018

You can say "I break your power, I bind you in the name of Jesus, I come against, I fire back arrows that are aimed (mind, heart, family, etc) back to hell right now, I plead the blood of Jesus, every evil spirit (start naming whatever it is) I thwart your plans in Jesus name, I dismantle every wickled and evil scheme, etc

It's important to make sure that you have the spirit of God and exercise your authority. I recommend you read "The Believer's Authority" by Kenneth Hagin. Or you can pray in the spirit. Also, it's important to fast and pray because it helps you during spiritual warfare.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
Best i can say is to give praise to God for all that he does and to completely ignore what the enemy is doing, his entire focus is to get in the way, and cause people to come into agreement with whatever lie he says, using a persons own faith against them. Rest in God and stay focused only on truth, ignore the enemy, even through the storm of whatever he throws at you, and he will leave.

James 4:7 - Therefore, submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will run away from you.

Aenon

Jan 31, 2018
Pray that God will cover you with His precious blood

Aenon

Jan 31, 2018

I pray that you will see the enemy before he sees you.

Ephesians 6:10-20

The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.