What was the greatest invention of all time?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Easy- Gutenberg’s printing press. Without it, the masses would be in ignorance and there would be very few other inventions.

Go check your Facebook...

the masses are still in ignorance.

Feb 28, 2016
God 's gift to us mere beasts - and His Gracious way of including us
into His Holy Plans for eternity...

E

Ellsworth1943

The written word------
Now everyone can know God.

J

joefizz

Manga,Anime,video games,boxes,tv,android phones/tablets,blankets,pillows,toys,cups,plates,silverware,vehicles,robo call block,texting,smiley faces,YouTube,and Houses.

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

Go check your Facebook...

the masses are still in ignorance.
Perhaps, but not in ignorance that can’t be expressed through the written word. Now, we can proclaim our ignorance to one and all, for all posterity.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Perhaps, but not in ignorance that can’t be expressed through the written word. Now, we can proclaim our ignorance to one and all, for all posterity.
That really spoke to me.

I feel like that's my special gift.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Ever notice how when God created Adam He saw His work as "good," but when Eve was made, God proclaimed His work "very good" :)
It's because men are ugly, women are hot.

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

That really spoke to me.

I feel like that's my special gift.
”Know thyself!”- Thomas Carlyle. Carlyle was a jerk, though. I sometimes wonder if he knew it.

In case you did not hear the word on the street, I am the user formerly known as Galatea. I have been accused of being underhanded and deceptive by deleting my last profile, as well as promoting lingerie with this one.

In other words, you may not want to respond to my posts considering my history of being a jerk to one and all.

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
In case you did not hear the word on the street, I am the user formerly known as Galatea.
I have been accused of being underhanded and deceptive by
deleting my last profile, as well as promoting lingerie with this one.
Now I'm back and forth between Big Block Chevy and Lingerie.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
”Know thyself!”- Thomas Carlyle. Carlyle was a jerk, though. I sometimes wonder if he knew it.

In case you did not hear the word on the street, I am the user formerly known as Galatea. I have been accused of being underhanded and deceptive by deleting my last profile, as well as promoting lingerie with this one.

In other words, you may not want to respond to my posts considering my history of being a jerk to one and all.
I've always been quite fond of shady women in lingerie.

Do you have any dinner plans tonight?