What was the greatest invention of all time?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
”Know thyself!”- Thomas Carlyle. Carlyle was a jerk, though. I sometimes wonder if he knew it.

In case you did not hear the word on the street, I am the user formerly known as Galatea. I have been accused of being underhanded and deceptive by deleting my last profile, as well as promoting lingerie with this one.

In other words, you may not want to respond to my posts considering my history of being a jerk to one and all.

So that's who you are... hmmmm.

Well, I don't really have energy to argue, so we'll just have to get along now.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
”Know thyself!”- Thomas Carlyle. Carlyle was a jerk, though. I sometimes wonder if he knew it.

In case you did not hear the word on the street, I am the user formerly known as Galatea. I have been accused of being underhanded and deceptive by deleting my last profile, as well as promoting lingerie with this one.

In other words, you may not want to respond to my posts considering my history of being a jerk to one and all.
I don't think that you're a jerk at all.

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

I've always been quite fond of shady women in lingerie.

Do you have any dinner plans tonight?
I am so utterly boring, I would bore you to tears. I am watching White Christmas and drooling over Rosemary Clooney and Vera Ellen’s clothes- designed by the great Edith Head.

I could bore you with more trivia about the film. You’d go fast asleep.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I am so utterly boring, I would bore you to tears. I am watching White Christmas and drooling over Rosemary Clooney and Vera Ellen’s clothes- designed by the great Edith Head.

I could bore you with more trivia about the film. You’d go fast asleep.
Rosemary Clooney was a beautiful woman.

I could think of other ways to fall asleep.

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

So that's who you are... hmmmm.

Well, I don't really have energy to argue, so we'll just have to get along now.
Yes, I think I am rather draining. Just your friendly forum vampire.

R

renewed_hope

There are a bunch of women who would disagree.
Eh! Women that do disagree have the feminist theology down pat and most likely have to be in charge of everything which is quite sad :(

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

Rosemary Clooney was a beautiful woman.

I could think of other ways to fall asleep.
Yes, she was. She had a beautiful voice. I like huskier, contralto voices. I prefer contraltos to sopranos. Light voices always seem a little “precious” to me. She said that Crosby could sing a song from any bar, and that is very rare. Usually, people sing from the beginning of a song, or from the refrain. He was a natural when it came to the right keys.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Eh! Women that do disagree have the feminist theology down pat and most likely have to be in charge of everything which is quite sad :(
Let's face facts. Feminist are taking over. I'm sure their plan is to make most men eunuch slaves, while a few fine specimens, like myself, will be used for breeding.

U

Ugly

Well, that's presumptuous and unfounded.
I am neither a woman, not supported of feminism, but I don't believe people complete each other at all. It is not the job of people to complete each other, that's God's job. Once we rely on another person to do what inly God can we will see things fall apart.
However men and women can compliment one another greatly. But picking up in an area where someone else is weak isn't completing them.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Let's face facts. Feminist are taking over. I'm sure their plan is to make most men eunuch slaves, while a few fine specimens, like myself, will be used for breeding.
I believe the lucky ones are referred to as one-percenters.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
You are one eunuch individual.

R

renewed_hope

You are hilarious! Men need to be treated as men, not as a tool or anything else. They are people who deserve respect and not fear they will be arrested for sexual harassment or unfair treatment. Plus, if God created woman to be in charge then he would have created Adam out of Eve's rib...lol

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
You are hilarious! Men need to be treated as men, not as a tool or anything else. They are people who deserve respect and not fear they will be arrested for sexual harassment or unfair treatment. Plus, if God created woman to be in charge then he would have created Adam out of Eve's rib...lol
Yeah!
I need to be treated with respect!

Now if I could just get the rest of the world to agree...

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I've been called a "sperm donor " and a "money bag" by two women I onced loved very much. Feminism spreads like a cancer.

R

renewed_hope

I've been called a "sperm donor " and a "money bag" by two women I onced loved very much. Feminism spreads like a cancer.
Just know that not all women will treat you like that. In fact I believe women that do are people who are very insecure with themselves they have to bring other people down.

Don't get me wrong, I am a very independent woman who doesn't want a man to come and take all of my problems away, but comfort and tell me it will all work out. For example my car is having to get a clutch replaced and my boyfriend has attempted to pay for the work...however, I told his friend not to accept payment as I don't want to be in debt to him, but he is there to be protective in ensuring I get it fixed right because he doesn't want me to break down like I was the other night

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Goes back to the beginning when God created man :eek:
Hmm... I believe it was Cosby who observed that when God created things, He called them good.

Man invented a car, he called it AMAZING! God created a tree and called it good.

Man invented a refrigerator, he called it FANTASTIC! God created a rabbit and called it good.

Wheels fall off the car, fridge stops working... rabbit still running around trees. That is what God calls good.

R

renewed_hope

Hmm... I believe it was Cosby who observed that when God created things, He called them good.

Man invented a car, he called it AMAZING! God created a tree and called it good.

Man invented a refrigerator, he called it FANTASTIC! God created a rabbit and called it good.

Wheels fall off the car, fridge stops working... rabbit still running around trees. That is what God calls good.
Yep and when the man is bald....it is even more wonderful :eek:;)