What was the greatest invention of all time?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
The following is worth watching

Men's brains vs Womens brains

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UiVCD9QMAMI[/video]

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
:)On the inside of every man,man knows that there Is a GOD,the creation Itself declares It.
Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:19,20

notmyown

May 26, 2016
it's below zero F here, so i'm going to go with indoor plumbing.

;)

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
it's below zero F here, so i'm going to go with indoor plumbing.

;)
It's 0 degrees F with a -17 degree wind chill this morning where I live. Gotta bundle up for church! ;)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I've been called a "sperm donor " and a "money bag" by two women I onced loved very much. Feminism spreads like a cancer.
My first wife referred to me that way too. After the divorce I was picking up my daughter for the weekend and she said that I was wearing her shirt, I told her that she was nuts, took the shirt off and threw it at her feet. She got the shirt off my back too. Another weekend she asked me to watch our dog for a few days. I said sure and never returned to dog. The dog was the only thing I got out of that horrible marriage. He lived many happy years with his daddy. I awarded myself full custody.

Feb 28, 2016
heart breaking to hear, precious one - i'll save my horror stories so as not to hurt others
to much, for they are much and have been done in many ways,..

Feb 28, 2016
Greatest Invention of ALL TIME = God's Love/Sacrifice, and His Holy, Gracious forgiveness...
not to mention what He has in store for all of us who Love and Serve Him with all of our hearts...

Dec 28, 2016
To us fatties, elastic has to be the greatest invention of all time. Gives us room to expand whilst we eat Christmas dinner and make fools out of ourselves.

Z

Zi

Any type of breath enhancement ...... mints, chewing gum

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Aircraft
Recording Sound
The Camera
Telephone
Automation

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
I think the answer depends upon the problem that needed to be solved. Are we talking scope or are we talking individually? If we are considering evangelism it might be the plane, but if we are considering truth we would say the printing press, in being able to print the bible. The greatest invention of all time is subjective to the context of what we are trying to resolve and what most effects us personally.

Nov 23, 2016
A dish washer, snow blower and lawn mower ... oh, and vacuum cleaner too ..... or wife, if that's what you prefer to call it :).

AussieDolphin

Dec 29, 2013
1. Airconditioning. I couldn't survive in the tropics without it.

2. The Internet. Without it I wouldn't be able to communicate with my family and friends around the world. Using a landline is very expensive!

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
The microwave.

Without it, I would have starved to death.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
The microwave.

Without it, I would have starved to death.
I read a webcomic that has since gone off the internet, so I'll just have to quote it.

<Guy stands in front of microwave>

The "30 second" button is the greatest invention of all time.

<Guy reads a burrito package, "cook time 2:00" throws it in the microwave and hits the minute button four times. Microwave cooks burrito two minutes.>

Yay, it's done! This button can cook anything!

<Guy reads a TV dinner tray, "cook time 4:15." Guy looks at the package, looks at the microwave, looks at the package, looks at the microwave, and finally throws the TV dinner away because he has no idea how to make a microwave cook the TV dinner for 4:15.>