What was the last thing you ate?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
yummy thread is yummy 👍👌😀

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
darn, the 5 minute edit time lol😋

and going to make some milk chocolate brownies today.. it's a super rainy day and going to enjoy some sweetness😊

IamLisa

Aug 23, 2020
Ny strip steak (which was a blessing don't eat steak often) mac n cheez 🧀 sugar snap peas. 😋was deelish. Thank you Lord 💞

Attachments

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Oven fried chicken, sweet potato souffle', roasted garlic brussel sprouts, and homemade brownies.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Taco Bell cheesy bean and rice burrito. Only $1.29. It wasn't as nice looking as the picture though.

Jul 20, 2019
however, that was last night at 9pm approximately.It is now 8:43am Thursday morning, so its almost Special K time, oh and my coffee of course! I cannot stop at eating one of those sweet yummy snake lollies. lollies.jpg

G

Godsgirl83

cake............
oh gee.... someone PLEASE get it away from me so I stop picking at it.......
homemade triple chocolate with homemade buttercream frosting.......

I'm having a sugar rush

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
cake............
oh gee.... someone PLEASE get it away from me so I stop picking at it.......
homemade triple chocolate with homemade buttercream frosting.......

I'm having a sugar rush
for some reason you got me in The mood for carrot cake or pinnapple upside down cake as well