What was the last thing you ate?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
My favorite is envy, but those are good too
I like Ambrosia apples :D

Aptly named after the mythical “food of the gods”, the
Ambrosia apple was born from a chance seedling
originating in British Columbia in the early 1990s o_O

May 25, 2015
My coworker and I grabbed Chipotle for lunch! They have new cauliflower rice, so I used that.

Cauliflower rice: Yay or nay?

IMG_4589.jpg

G

Godsgirl83

They're like dumplings with cheese and potatoes inside. My friend's mom sometimes served them when we were kids. I love them! :)

ohhh I love cooks country/test kitchen recipes.........
gonna have to try these.

G

Godsgirl83

what is a perogis ?
you seriously asking......
(cuz if ya rrrrr'ss than ya best better scroll back up and rereads others remarrrrrrrxxxxxx)
or you just picking on me bad spellings again?

Jan 25, 2015

We have this heavenly bread called (directly translated) milk bread and it is delicious when warm... grrr Gandy is hungry now

G

Godsgirl83

gosh gandy.......
now you're making me wanna go bake some bread.......

Aerials1978

Dec 10, 2019
Bean Burrito with green chili sauce. Dell Taco. You can’t beat their prices.