What would woman’s role be if we only listened to the Lord?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
Scripture tells us a lot about the role God gives man and women. Man is created of earth, women is created of the flesh of man. She was created to fill the need of man for a helpmate and companion. Genesis 2: 18 The Lord God said, ‘It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” This helper and companion is flesh of man’s flesh so she is his equal and like him in many ways.

The first command given to this couple was to have sex. Genesis 1:28 “And God blessed them, and God said unto them, be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth and subdue it.’ This sex was to be within marriage. Hebrews 13:4 “Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” From this we learn that sex has two purposes: to create babies and to reunite man and woman. Homosexuality violates the way our world was created to be.

What has always bewildered man is what God means by telling us that man is created as the head of woman. 1 Corinthians 11:3 “But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.”

God created our world to be filled with abundance and joy if we follow Him, yet man has used God's designation of man being the head of woman to create much unhappiness so something is wrong. What do you think it is?
She was created to be a help mate , & to be loved & not to be run over , But she still has her place that GOD Give her .& it's not the same as the mans .

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
Sometimes it's very hard for us in the flesh and often in immaturity to operate in the rolls as God intended. Sin in many forms can really hinder a good marriage. After 24 years of marriage I look back at the worst of our arguments and for the most part someone was being immature, usually both. Often time what happens is that someone says or does something that hurts the others feelings and the problem is escalated by push back, you hurt me now I react and hurt you. Many time I wish I had recognized the real problem and delt with it correctly instead of in hurtful and harmful ways. It was my duty to do so in those time and I failed. Many times I failed.
If I could I would intervene in every argument between man and wife to prevent them from falling into the same error that I fell into, but I can't and it's not my position to do so. But if I find occasion to advise I do, because I know now the error of my youth. I also know the power of a wonderful relationship that can be built. My wife and I survived those day sometimes by a mere thread, but a thread of the grace of God is stronger than any rope and can pull you back even as you pull against it.
This is Satan working to destroy the BLESSINGS that GOD gave us . GOD BLESS AS HE SEES FIT .

dodgingstones

Nov 20, 2019
Best advice.... IF Mamma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
We belong to GOD , & HE should have the right to rule over us , man & the woman . HOW HE tell THE man to do in HIS WORD .
& how it the woman to do by HIS WORD .& they are different . GOD BE WITH US ON YOUR SABBATH . HAPPY SABBATH TO ALL whether you know it's GODs SABBATH & IF YOU DON'T . PRAISE TO GOD !!!!!!!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Have you ever, at any time, read a post of mine saying that we are saved through our law keeping? Have I ever denied Christ? Why ever would you turn my repeating God's words about our need to obey into such blasphemy?
Blasphemy? Really? Isn't that overkill?

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
Blasphemy? Really? Isn't that overkill?

I sure don't know what you are talking about , But I asure you that keeping GODs HOLY LAWs isn't blaspheme , BUT a BLESSING they are GOOD & HOLY & TRUE & JUST & THE BIBLE SAYS THAT THEY WILL LAST FOR EVER & JESUS WROTE THEM WITH HIS OWN FINGER ,AND THAT'S GOOD ENUF FOR ME .

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I sure don't know what you are talking about , But I asure you that keeping GODs HOLY LAWs isn't blaspheme , BUT a BLESSING they are GOOD & HOLY & TRUE & JUST & THE BIBLE SAYS THAT THEY WILL LAST FOR EVER & JESUS WROTE THEM WITH HIS OWN FINGER ,AND THAT'S GOOD ENUF FOR ME .
I was not addressing you...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I'm Sorry I thought you was ,GOD BLESS AS HE SEES FIT
When anybody quotes someone, the names of both members can be seen :)
The quoted member's name is a link back to the post that is being quoted ;)

dodgingstones

Nov 20, 2019
Pretty sure Jesus fulfilled the Law.
Those who choose to live by the Law shall be judged by the Law. Know who said that? The Law will not give eternal life, only eternal judgement.

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019
1Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

1Corinthians 11:4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.

1Corinthians 11:5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

1Corinthians 11:6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.
And how is a woman to cover her head? With the Word of God, no hat or scarf is going to help the situation.
1Corinthians 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

1Corinthians 11:8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

1Corinthians 11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1Corinthians 11:10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.
And a woman needs to have her head covered with Christ because the fallen angels will be coming when they are kicked out of heaven when the war ends there.

What if a woman has no husband? Who is the head of her then?

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Is it a new thing for there to be prophetesses???? spelling???
2 Kings 22:10 And Shaphan the scribe shewed the king, saying, Hilkiah the priest hath delivered me a book. And Shaphan read it before the king.

2 Kings 22:11 And it came to pass, when the king had heard the words of the book of the law, that he rent his clothes.

2 Kings 22:12 And the king commanded Hilkiah the priest, and Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Achbor the son of Michaiah, and Shaphan the scribe, and Asahiah a servant of the king's, saying,

2 Kings 22:13 Go ye, enquire of the LORD for me, and for the people, and for all Judah, concerning the words of this book that is found: for great is the wrath of the LORD that is kindled against us, because our fathers have not hearkened unto the words of this book, to do according unto all that which is written concerning us.

2 Kings 22:14 So Hilkiah the priest, and Ahikam, and Achbor, and Shaphan, and Asahiah, went unto Huldah the prophetess, the wife of Shallum the son of Tikvah, the son of Harhas, keeper of the wardrobe; (now she dwelt in Jerusalem in the college;) and they communed with her.

2 Kings 22:15 And she said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Tell the man that sent you to me,

Judges 4:3 And the children of Israel cried unto the LORD: for he had nine hundred chariots of iron; and twenty years he mightily oppressed the children of Israel.

Judges 4:4 And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.

Judges 4:5 And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.

Judges 4:6 And she sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of Kedeshnaphtali, and said unto him, Hath not the LORD God of Israel commanded, saying, Go and draw toward mount Tabor, and take with thee ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of Zebulun?

Judges 4:7 And I will draw unto thee to the river Kishon Sisera, the captain of Jabin's army, with his chariots and his multitude; and I will deliver him into thine hand.

Judges 4:8 And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.

Judges 4:9 And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the LORD shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak to Kedesh.

So if we just went by what the Lord tells us, women are to be led by God anywhere God wants them to go, doing anything God wants them to do. And I would hate to be the man that told a woman God had led to do something to not do it, or to be quiet. Except when it comes to a service in church. Then she best be silent. But then again, the man sitting next to her best be silent too.

Acts 21:7 And when we had finished our course from Tyre, we came to Ptolemais, and saluted the brethren, and abode with them one day.

Acts 21:8 And the next day we that were of Paul's company departed, and came unto Caesarea: and we entered into the house of Philip the evangelist, which was one of the seven; and abode with him.

Acts 21:9 And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019
Those who choose to live by the Law shall be judged by the Law. Know who said that? The Law will not give eternal life, only eternal judgement.
Romans 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Romans 2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

IDK, which of the two would you chose?

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
There is nothing wrong with GODs LAW IT is HOLY & JUST & TRUE , IT IS US THAT something is WRONG with .JESUS wrote the law with HIS own finger . The law sure can't save me .But when JESUS cleans us & saves us from the sins that we have committed against HIM . & HE has took & covered & paid for with HIS death & blood .Then by keeping HIS LAWs I will stay clean . That 's why we are told that we must repent .IF we don't repent when we come JESUS, we will be like the dog that turn to his own vomit again .& the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire . 2 Peter 2:17 - 22 . DO you see that it says that it was washed ??????? That means that it filthy again .the same with us if we don't keep HIS commandments after HE CLEAN us. GOD BLESS AS HE SEES FIT

dodgingstones

Nov 20, 2019
Romans 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Romans 2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

IDK, which of the two would you chose?
I would choose Grace! New Covenant. Precious blood of Jesus.

dodgingstones

Nov 20, 2019
There is nothing wrong with GODs LAW IT is HOLY & JUST & TRUE , IT IS US THAT something is WRONG with .JESUS wrote the law with HIS own finger . The law sure can't save me .But when JESUS cleans us & saves us from the sins that we have committed against HIM . & HE has took & covered & paid for with HIS death & blood .Then by keeping HIS LAWs I will stay clean . That 's why we are told that we must repent .IF we don't repent when we come JESUS, we will be like the dog that turn to his own vomit again .& the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire . 2 Peter 2:17 - 22 . DO you see that it says that it was washed ??????? That means that it filthy again .the same with us if we don't keep HIS commandments after HE CLEAN us. GOD BLESS AS HE SEES FIT
I fully agree with obedience to Christ. I disagree with believing living by 1st Covenant Laws, Laws the Jews try to live by is required for the Church 2day

Some did carry over to New Covenant, such as Moral Laws, but the Dietary and various Sabath Laws did not.

Ten Commandments? Yes. But, all of the Law IS NOT for Church today