What would woman’s role be if we only listened to the Lord?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
It would seem that many have a misunderstanding as the the nature of the law. The whole bible is the law of God called the book of the law. No philosophical theories in the Bible. According to the letter, what we see, as it is written it kills leaving no way to reconcile one to the unseen Spirit of Christ.

The Son of man who declares his flesh profits for nothing, zero.He came for a one time demonstration of the unseen will of God. . It was a must he come with corrupted flesh of mankind typified as sinful in order to put away sin in the flesh as the law of faith the unseen work of the father and Son working as one. Both laws work together called the perfect law. Again two laws that make one perfect or complete.

Its the result of making the Son of man, Jesus into God. God is not a man as us. Never was a man never could be. God has no beginning or end of Spirit life.

2 Corinthians 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Two laws mutually working as one perfect..One seen the other not.

Romans 3:27-31 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith. Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
This is the ones in Heaven calling them the less because they are not doing & they are telling other people that should be keeping them ether , To me they are in a worse place then those that are not even clamming to be saved . I do believe that is what it is saying .GOD BLESS YOU AS HE SEES FIT

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
Mankind as one creation was created for the glory of God. Male and female he made him.

Yes and woman is not left without a representative glory of her own. . her hair .It must be covered so that together as one man (no head of hair coved) to represent out invisible head , and woman have the privilege as one. The only glory to be seen in the representative glory as sign to the angels that brings the gospel .They long to look into it. Not being subject to salvation it remains a mystery to them.
I know the woman's hair is her glory ,But the rest of what you said is just a little to Deep for my weak mind .GOD BLESS YOU AS HE SEES FIT

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
The Book of Matthew chapter 19
1 Now when Jesus had finished these sayings, he went away from Galilee and entered the region of Judea beyond the Jordan. 2 And large crowds followed him, and he healed them there.
3 And Pharisees came up to him and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful to divorce one's wife for any cause?” 4 He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, 5 and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”

The Book of Ephesians chapter 5:31-32 As the Scriptures say, "A man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one."

Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. The man said, 'This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman,' for she was taken out of man.' For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. The Book of Genesis chapter 2:18 and verses 21-24

And then there's the matter of men in the old testament and polygamy and the well known men who were polygamists. Abraham, king David, Solomon, Jacob, Samuel.
From what I read I agree .

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
The BIBLE that the man was created for GODs glory ; & the woman was created for the mans glory .1 cor 11:7

I agree. She was not created for her own glory. By honoring the man, her head, she is honoring God. The head of man and woman is God but when they get into marriage, the man automatically becomes the head of the woman. To dishonor the man God has assigned as the head is the same as dishonoring God. But if the man is not acting like the head and protector or is being abusive, he is not worthy to be the head.

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
This is the ones in Heaven calling them the less because they are not doing & they are telling other people that should not be keeping them ether , To me they are in a worse place then those that are not even clamming to be saved . I do believe that is what it is saying .GOD BLESS YOU AS HE SEES FIT
I'm sorry I left out the not in this quote GOD BLESS,
This is the ones in Heaven calling them the less because they are not doing & they are telling other people that should not be keeping them ether , To me they are in a worse place then those that are not even clamming to be saved . I do believe that is what it is saying .GOD BLESS YOU AS HE SEES FIT

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
I agree. She was not created for her own glory. By honoring the man, her head, she is honoring God. The head of man and woman is God but when they get into marriage, the man automatically becomes the head of the woman. To dishonor the man God has assigned as the head is the same as dishonoring God. But if the man is not acting like the head and protector or is being abusive, he is not worthy to be the head.
I agree with in a way a good woman deserves a good man ;But it's not always that way . But as far as I can tell by the BIBLE that as long as they married he will be over her .GOD be with as HE sees GOOD .

Mar 28, 2016
I know the woman's hair is her glory ,But the rest of what you said is just a little to Deep for my weak mind .GOD BLESS YOU AS HE SEES FIT
It is one of those doctrines that seem to have all but been lost. Some have dismissed it for a fashion statement for the time then present.

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
It is one of those doctrines that seem to have all but been lost. Some have dismissed it for a fashion statement for the time then present.
I believe that women should still cover their head if they are praying or prophesying , If they want to cut all of their glory off witch is the covering that GOD give them , that's up to them , But they will need something to cover their head with when they are praying or prophesying ,

Mar 28, 2016
I believe that women should still cover their head if they are praying or prophesying , If they want to cut all of their glory off witch is the covering that GOD give them , that's up to them , But they will need something to cover their head with when they are praying or prophesying ,
Yes, if we dismiss it from the woman then the same applies to men They both work together as one representative glory as sign to the angels as messengers of the gospel . Hiding that representative light under a bushel is shown today with all the sects where men do put a symbolic covering on their head. Jews for one Catholics another. (as false glory)

As a new testament ceremonial law it is befitting to help recognize the effect of the reformation. Previously Jewish woman were not allowed to participate with the men. A high wall prevented them. And another high wall separated the gentiles male and females .

When ever a gentile became a part of the kingdom of God in respect to those who walked by the exclusive faith as it is written . The woman was to have her head shaved and her nails pared ., this was so that ceremonially it recognized that the beauty comes from within as Christ works with us to both will and do His good pleasure. . To be bald was a shame ceremonially.

Deuteronomy 21:11-13 King James Version (KJV) And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire , that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.

Satan the counterfeiter like all doctrines turns things upside down. This is shown by men who do wear a coverings and woman who do not.

Today as to the difference between man and woman some would say no difference. If it feels right follow after the flesh . This destroys the intended glory as a representation of the hidden Glory.

In Revelation we are given a parable that shows the father of lies coming with all his false glories . The hair of a woman and face of men
The new LGYT poster child .

Revelation 9:7-8 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Who is the "head" of an unmarried woman?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
1 Corinthians 11:14b For her hair is given to her for a covering.

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Who is the "head" of an unmarried woman?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
1 Corinthians 11:14b For her hair is given to her for a covering.
This should neither be misunderstood nor misapplied. If this was all there was to this teaching, then why devote 16 verses of Scripture to teach that BOTH the hair and the head must be covered during worship? The Bible is neither self-contradictory nor confusing. The head covering is a symbol for the authority of the Christian man over the Christian woman (or Christ over the unmarried women).

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
This should neither be misunderstood nor misapplied. If this was all there was to this teaching, then why devote 16 verses of Scripture to teach that BOTH the hair and the head must be covered during worship? The Bible is neither self-contradictory nor confusing. The head covering is a symbol for the authority of the Christian man over the Christian woman (or Christ over the unmarried women).
God gives her long hair for a covering ; The hair is her cover , AND don't need to cover hair ,It god covering already for her . But if she has cut her short then she needs to cover her head , GOD BLESS AS HE SEES FIT

presidente

May 29, 2013
God created our world to be filled with abundance and joy if we follow Him, yet man has used God's designation of man being the head of woman to create much unhappiness so something is wrong. What do you think it is?

if something is right, that doesn't mean that fallen man, or woman, would be happy believing or doing that right thing.

It may also be the case that women were reasonably happy with men being the head before feminists came along and told them that they should not be.

Women probably were probably not so jealous of men's traditional roles back when few people had any political power and there was no universal male suffrage, when men most men labored outside in the hot sun doing things like plowing fields or fighting in battles where they were likely to die.

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
It would seem that many have a misunderstanding as the the nature of the law. The whole bible is the law of God called the book of the law. No philosophical theories in the Bible. According to the letter, what we see, as it is written it kills leaving no way to reconcile one to the unseen Spirit of Christ.

The Son of man who declares his flesh profits for nothing, zero.He came for a one time demonstration of the unseen will of God. . It was a must he come with corrupted flesh of mankind typified as sinful in order to put away sin in the flesh as the law of faith the unseen work of the father and Son working as one. Both laws work together called the perfect law. Again two laws that make one perfect or complete.

Its the result of making the Son of man, Jesus into God. God is not a man as us. Never was a man never could be. God has no beginning or end of Spirit life.

2 Corinthians 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Two laws mutually working as one perfect..One seen the other not.

Romans 3:27-31 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith. Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
The ones that Is Called least ,are being talked about by the ones in HEAVEN , AND are called the least of them on earth , THAT PUT THEM IN A WORSE PLACE THEN THE LOST . I believe their up there in HEAVEN saying Look at those on earth not keeping GOD commandments and telling other that they don't haft to keep them ether . The LAWs THAT JESUS wrote with HIS own FINGER . I believe THIS DOCTRINE REALLY MAKES GOD VERY VERY SAD ,

UnoiAmarah

Jul 28, 2017
Scripture tells us a lot about the role God gives man and women.
I take it that you didn't get the teacher's memo?

"Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female?"