What would you do if....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I would shut off some notifications. No way I got that many likes in one day.

What would you do if notifications on CC stopped working and the only way to find out what is going on was to check each reply you made on every thread?

FENNER2

Apr 21, 2018
I would shut off some notifications. No way I got that many likes in one day.

What would you do if notifications on CC stopped working and the only way to find out what is going on was to check each reply you made on every thread?
I probably wouldn't check because technology confuses me sometimes and I'm not that important where someone is waiting for my reply.

What would you do if you won a life time supply of Velveeta cheese?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
we already did!

what would you do if you thought that your heart just couldn't break
one more time as you watch and listen to what is going on in the world?
My heart has only been broken a few times in certain relationships. What happens in the world is often sad but it really doesn't depress me and certainly does not break my heart. Things in my own personal life at times cause a bout of depression but not the outside world. Usually don't spend a lot of time watching and listening to the outside world but tend to focus on the task at hand in my own little world.

T

Tinuviel

I probably wouldn't check because technology confuses me sometimes and I'm not that important where someone is waiting for my reply.

What would you do if you won a life time supply of Velveeta cheese?
Find someone who liked Velveeta cheese. Ugh.

What would you do if you were unable to see family for years and years?

Feb 28, 2016
My heart has only been broken a few times in certain relationships. What happens in the world is often sad but it really doesn't depress me and certainly does not break my heart. Things in my own personal life at times cause a bout of depression but not the outside world. Usually don't spend a lot of time watching and listening to the outside world but tend to focus on the task at hand in my own little world.[/QUOTE

====================================================================================

Jesus wept, for Lazarus was dead...He was weeping because of the consequences that brought
forth death- (the whole picture of the world),,,

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Find someone who liked Velveeta cheese. Ugh.

What would you do if you were unable to see ------ for years and years?
...Huh? Sorry, I am unable to see whatever word you just told me I can't see for years and years. Gimme a few more years and maybe I can answer.

What would you do if memes and anime were banned from CC?

L

LaVieEnRose

I would not mind at all if anime were banned. Anime people all look the same to me. Their facial features are all the same. I read an article that was interesting, people of one race in a study were unable to make distinctions between people of another race! The old phrase “They all look the same to me....” has some substance. So, I think the Japanese animators have made their Caucasion animations all look the same, maybe because it is more difficult for Japanese people to distinguish differences in white people.

In other words, I am not a fan of the art of anime.

What would you do if anime declined in popularity and people stopped creating anime?

T

Tinuviel

What would you do if anime declined in popularity and people stopped creating anime?
Probably sob out a prayer of thankfulness. The things don't even make sense to me, I'm afraid.

What would you do if your dog/pet began to talk to you one day?

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Probably sob out a prayer of thankfulness. The things don't even make sense to me, I'm afraid.

What would you do if your dog/pet began to talk to you one day?
I’d be like “what’s up?”

What would you do if we didn’t have taste buds?

L

LaVieEnRose

I’d be like “what’s up?”

What would you do if we didn’t have taste buds?
Probably lose weight a lot faster!

What would you do if you found an abandoned baby on the side of the road?

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Probably lose weight a lot faster!

What would you do if you found an abandoned baby on the side of the road?
I would pick up the baby and take him/her to the police station or call to ask what I’m supposed to do.

What would you do if someone stole all the left foot shoes from every pair in the world?

T

Tinuviel

I would pick up the baby and take him/her to the police station or call to ask what I’m supposed to do.

What would you do if someone stole all the left foot shoes from every pair in the world?
I would rejoice all summer, and knit myself a pair of moccasins for the winter months.

What would you do if you were transported back to ancient Rome?

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I would rejoice all summer, and knit myself a pair of moccasins for the winter months.

What would you do if you were transported back to ancient Rome?
I would join the Gauls, overthrow the empire, and put my avatar picture on all the new coins.

What would you do if the Bible said not to eat chocolate?

T

Tinuviel

I would join the Gauls, overthrow the empire, and put my avatar picture on all the new coins.

What would you do if the Bible said not to eat chocolate?
It would never say such a thing. Everything in the Bible is right and good, proceeding from God himself.

What would you do if you woke up suddenly colorblind...and couldn't remember what order the stop lights were in??

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
It would never say such a thing. Everything in the Bible is right and good, proceeding from God himself.

What would you do if you woke up suddenly colorblind...and couldn't remember what order the stop lights were in??
I don't drive...soooo I would probably just stick to public transport for the rest of my life.

...Or, since this is WineRose who's answering this, I could just use supernatural abilities that I gained from drinking a magical elixir given to me by some hobo on the street or hire an extraterrestrial healer to restore my memories of the positions of the stop lights on the traffic, and cure my colorblindness. :p

What would you do if someone was hunting you down, and you only had a bag of chips to save yourself with?

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I don't drive...soooo I would probably just stick to public transport for the rest of my life.

...Or, since this is WineRose who's answering this, I could just use supernatural abilities or hire an extraterrestrial healer to restore my memories of the positions of the stop lights on the traffic, and cure my colorblindness. :p

What would you do if someone was hunting you down, and you only had a bag of chips to save yourself with?
I would hide in a tree and use the chips like ninja throwing stars... whapow!

What would you do if... during your sleep, your dog called all your friends and talked trash about you?

Feb 28, 2016
i would report him to my cat and then make him pick-up and take the garbage out...

what would you do if you saw a ladder come down from heaven?

L

LaVieEnRose

i would report him to my cat and then make him pick-up and take the garbage out...

what would you do if you saw a ladder come down from heaven?
I would go to the psychiatrist and tell him I was having hallucinations.

What would you do if I sang out of tune? Would you stand up and walk out on me?

I could not resist.