What?!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Karlon

mind renewed
Mar 8, 2023
5,565
3,134
113
what is the whole who, what, where, why, when & how of what was said by who? someone will say, ""we'e not doing anything". how can anything be something when no thing is nothing? so something can be anything while anything can be something while nothing can be something that is a thing not known because at the time it isn't anything!!! isn't that something!!! nyuknyuknyuk!!!
 
what is the whole who, what, where, why, when & how of what was said by who? someone will say, ""we'e not doing anything". how can anything be something when no thing is nothing? so something can be anything while anything can be something while nothing can be something that is a thing not known because at the time it isn't anything!!! isn't that something!!! nyuknyuknyuk!!!
Indeed. And we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway. Except why do we park in a driveway and not on it? I can sit on my bed or lie in my bed. I think the difference between on and in for my bed is whether my clothes are on or off.

And why do we cook bacon and bake cookies?
 
what is the whole who, what, where, why, when & how of what was said by who? someone will say, ""we'e not doing anything". how can anything be something when no thing is nothing? so something can be anything while anything can be something while nothing can be something that is a thing not known because at the time it isn't anything!!! isn't that something!!! nyuknyuknyuk!!!
Sort've like "who's on third" - "what's on second".
 
This brings back memories of a chatter, Dorcus, who used to say, "and everything," at the end of 'her' sentences. I put air quotes around 'her' because I think she was Madea, but incognito, and erthing.
 
What was the question?
Maybe you asked it in a way that they (whoever they are) answered cos they can't think of anything else to say.

eg some people ask 'have you got any plans for the weekend' and some might answer 'we not doing anything' meaning 'no'
but if you asked 'are you doing anything this weekend?' They could say 'wed haven't made any plants' or 'no' or 'yes we are....'

Anway, I think we just need to get in the habit of saying 'yes' or 'no' and not dilly dally by saying 'oh maybe' or 'it depends'. If you don't know something just be honest and say 'i don't know' . It doesn't matter if others think you an idiot for not knowing. Its better to know you don't know then pretend you know when you don't
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
Indeed. And we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway. Except why do we park in a driveway and not on it? I can sit on my bed or lie in my bed. I think the difference between on and in for my bed is whether my clothes are on or off.

And why do we cook bacon and bake cookies?
hhhhmmmmmmm! you put a garment in a suitcase but put your suits in a garment bag!!! the "bacon" phrase is similar to one i posted awhile back: you bake cookies but you don't cook "bakies"!
 
Indeed. And we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway. Except why do we park in a driveway and not on it? I can sit on my bed or lie in my bed. I think the difference between on and in for my bed is whether my clothes are on or off.

And why do we cook bacon and bake cookies?
here's a phunnneee joke to pull on someone: next time you see that a friend has clothes drying on the line, especially pants, tell that person: ".....take your pants down......no, i mean off the line, they are dry"!!!
 
What was the question?
Maybe you asked it in a way that they (whoever they are) answered cos they can't think of anything else to say.

eg some people ask 'have you got any plans for the weekend' and some might answer 'we not doing anything' meaning 'no'
but if you asked 'are you doing anything this weekend?' They could say 'wed haven't made any plants' or 'no' or 'yes we are....'

Anway, I think we just need to get in the habit of saying 'yes' or 'no' and not dilly dally by saying 'oh maybe' or 'it depends'. If you don't know something just be honest and say 'i don't know' . It doesn't matter if others think you an idiot for not knowing. Its better to know you don't know then pretend you know when you don't
you remind me of a friend back in the 80's who said: "i THINK i am PROBABLY DEFINITELY going to the concert".
 
What was the question?
Maybe you asked it in a way that they (whoever they are) answered cos they can't think of anything else to say.

eg some people ask 'have you got any plans for the weekend' and some might answer 'we not doing anything' meaning 'no'
but if you asked 'are you doing anything this weekend?' They could say 'wed haven't made any plants' or 'no' or 'yes we are....'

Anway, I think we just need to get in the habit of saying 'yes' or 'no' and not dilly dally by saying 'oh maybe' or 'it depends'. If you don't know something just be honest and say 'i don't know' . It doesn't matter if others think you an idiot for not knowing. Its better to know you don't know then pretend you know when you don't
read it backwards but upside down then you'll know the question!!! hahahahaha!!!!
 
Your feet smell and your nose runs....?

Why? or Z??

When people say 'I'm Single' or 'I'm hungry' I say Hello Single, Hello Hungry

When people ask silly questions I give a silly answer.

When people at church ask me 'how's work'? I just reply, I don't know, it's my day off today.
 
Your feet smell and your nose runs....?

Why? or Z??

When people say 'I'm Single' or 'I'm hungry' I say Hello Single, Hello Hungry

When people ask silly questions I give a silly answer.

When people at church ask me 'how's work'? I just reply, I don't know, it's my day off today.
kom-u-dee!
 
Wot?
Or Woddup?

I usually don't pronounce the h in wHat.
If it was Maori pronuniciation, it would be like fot?