Whatcha studying...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PyongPing

Oct 9, 2018
www.worldincrisis.org
Tree of Life, bore fruit that gives eternal life:

In the Typology of 2 Samuel 18:9,10,14 KJB, we read of Absalom [the son of David; whose namke means the "Father's peace"] was, because of sin, rebellion against the King, hung upon a tree [by his hair, his glory], and was suspended between Heven and Earth, and struck with three piercings, or as the NWT says, "three spikes", as large nails, and then in his death buried as wicked.
2 Samuel 18:9 KJB - And Absalom met the servants of David. And Absalom rode upon a mule, and the mule went under the thick boughs of a great oak, and his head caught hold of the oak, and he was taken up between the heaven and the earth; and the mule that was under him went away.

2 Samuel 18:10 KJB - And a certain man saw it, and told Joab, and said, Behold, I saw Absalom hanged in an oak.

2 Samuel 18:14 KJB - Then said Joab, I may not tarry thus with thee. And he took three darts in his hand, and thrust them through the heart of Absalom, while he was yet alive in the midst of the oak.​

Just as Jesus, who took our sins upon himself, was hung upon a Tree, the son of David, the Father's peace towards man, suspended between Heaven and Earth, pierced by three nails upon the Cross, then in His death, taken down and buried as with the wicked (Isaiah 53:9).

For those interested in witnessing to the WTS/JW with their own sources (reference only) about the Jesus upon the Tree/Cross:

Even in the Footnotes of the NWT, they allow for the word "tree":

"... [Acts 5:20 NWT] The God of our forefathers raised up Jesus, whom you killed, hanging him on a stake.*n ..."; "... *Or “tree.” ..." [1]

"... [Acts 10:39 NWT] And we are witnesses of all the things he did both in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem; but they did away with him by hanging him on a stake.* ..."; "... *Or “tree.” ..." [1]

"... [Acts 13:29 NWT] And when they had accomplished all the things written about him, they took him down from the stake* and laid him in a tomb.*z ..."; "... *Or “tree.” ..." [1]

"... [1 Peter 2:24 NWT] He himself bore our sinsu in his own body on the stake,*v so that we might die to* sins and live to righteousness. And “by his wounds you were healed.”w ..."; "... *Or “tree.” ..." [1]​

Other mentions:
"... [Joshua 8:29 NWT] He hung the king of Aʹi on a stake* until the evening, and as the sun was about to set, Joshua gave the order to take his dead body down from the stake.v Then they pitched it at the entrance of the city gate and raised up a great pile of stones over him, which is there to this day. ..."; "... *Or “tree.” ..." [1]

"... [2 Samuel 18:9,10,14 NWT] 9 Abʹsa·lom eventually found himself facing the servants of David. Abʹsa·lom was riding on a mule, and the mule went under the thick branches of a large tree, and his head got entangled in the big tree, so that he was suspended in midair* while the mule he had been riding kept going.

10 Then someone saw it and told Joʹab:l “Look! I have seen Abʹsa·lom hanging in a big tree.”

14 To this Joʹab said: “I am not going to waste any more time with you!” So he took three spikes* in his hand and drove them through the heart of Abʹsa·lom while he was still alive in the midst of the big tree. ..." [1]​

PyongPing

Oct 9, 2018
www.worldincrisis.org
The Tree of Life:

The Scriptures declare that though there was the “tree of life” in the Garden of Eden on earth [Genesis 2:9, 3:22,24], but later also seen in Heaven [Ezekiel 47:12; Revelation 2:7, 22:2,14], we can know that though it is a real tree, it but points to the True Tree – Jesus Christ.

Earth:

Genesis 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.​
Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:​
Genesis 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.​

Heaven, and after:

Ezekiel 47:12 KJB And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.​
Revelation 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.​
Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.​
Revelation 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.​
The Seed is Christ:

Galatians 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.​

Planted in the soil of the Heart, that it may grow up into a tree after its kind, bearing much fruit to all:

Matthew 13:19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.​

Where was the Tree of Life planted? In the Garden, even the Heart of man, which God created to be a Garden... where God was to walk, as the Garden outwardly, so the one inwardly [see also Song of Songs [Solomon, etc]] ...

Genesis 2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.​
John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.​

[Just as there were 4 in Eden, the number 4 being of menaing 'universal', springing up from within, from Christ, going out unto all the earth from us... bringing life to others in His name.]

Proverbs 11:25 The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.​
Isaiah 58:11 And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.​
Jeremiah 31:12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.​

When Man, whom was made of earth/dust, sinned, and tares had been sewn into the earthen heart by Satan and allowed to grow, that afterward outwardly that Tares, thorns and thistles grew.

And as the sin of mankind increases, the whole creation groans and travails, and the other creatures become more diseased and sick? See Hosea 4 and Romans 8:22, etc.

Do we not know that Adam/thus all Mankind in Him was created from the earth, made of the very dust, and placed in a created Garden, given unto Him and He told to “dress” and “keep” it? Mankind was given free will, and He must, by the power of God, Keep that which was entrusted to him by God. Keep out the Tares, that are sown by Satan, and do not let the seeds of envy, jealousy, pride, etc., develop, but let them never take root! And should anything take root, only the fire of God's Holy Spirit can purge them to their very root...

Genesis 2:15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.​

We must of necessity only allow the True Seed, which is Christ to be planted into the Heart, and by watering, be watered, and allow it to Grow up into that Tree of Life in the Heart, planted by the rivers of water flowing from within, even as from the very Garden of Eden, which sprang upwards, flowing into 4 Heads, 4 being the universal direction, a living witness, and refreshing of Christ Jesus unto all peoples that we come into contact with:
John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.​

Yes, Christ Jesus in you, the Hope of Glory, even that we may grow up into Him, in all things, for the “seed” produces after His Kind:

Ephesians 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:​
Genesis 1:11 KJB -And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.​
Genesis 1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.​
Luke 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.​

O Man/Woman, know you not, that you are earthen vessels? A Physical Kingdom of Power and Glory to come, a Spiritual Kingdom of Grace already Here...

The True Tree of Life, is Jesus Christ:

John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.​
John 6:57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. [See Genesis 3:22, “... take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever.”]
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.​
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.​
2 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,​
Matthew 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.​
Matthew 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.​
Luke 6:43 For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.​
Luke 6:44 For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.​
Luke 23:31 For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?​
Acts 5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.​
Acts 10:39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:​
Acts 13:29 And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre.​
Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:​
1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.​

277025_5d6976c73421d4a63c77ecca1241f72e.png

PyongPing

Oct 9, 2018
www.worldincrisis.org
What is the Fruit of the Tree of Life?

Song of Solomon 2:3 As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.​
Genesis 1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.​

[1] The Fruit of Righteousness:

James 3:18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.​
Hebrews 12:11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.​
Amos 6:12 Shall horses run upon the rock? will one plow there with oxen? for ye have turned judgment into gall, and the fruit of righteousness into hemlock:​
Philippians 1:11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.​

[2] The Fruit of Thanksgiving:

Hebrews 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.​
[3] The Fruit of Holiness:

Romans 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.​

[4-10] The Fruit of the Spirit which is Love [For God is love], which is Christ Jesus, the First Fruits - Joy, Peace, Longsuffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith:

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,​
Ephesians 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
1 Corinthians 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.​

[11] The Fruit of Wisdom, which is pure, peaceable, gentle, easy to be intreated, full of mercy, without partiality and hypocrisy:

James 3:11 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.​

[12] The Fruits meet for Repentance:

Matthew 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:​

What are the Leaves of the Tree of Life?

Since Christ Jesus is the True Tree of Life, the Living Word, the words which He speaks, being the written Word, are then the "leaves" [Jeremiah 36:23], even those "leaves" of Healing Medicine, which bring all nations, which have been separated by lands, water, culture, wars, death, etc, then into one fold, one doctrine, one way of life, atonement with God and man:

Psalms 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.​
Jeremiah 17:8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.​
Ezekiel 47:12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.​
Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.​

Let us notice that Acts 3:18, speaks that “all of his [God's] prophets” foretold that “Christ should suffer”. This means we ought to be able to go to the Old Testament to see if it speaks of this suffering, and manner by which Jesus would die. We shall then also consider the New Testament texts, which are built upon the foundation of the Old Testament texts.

Deuteronomy 21:22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:​
Deuteronomy 21:23 His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.​

The Hebrew word for “tree” in Deuteronomy 21:22,23, is [Hebrew: H6086] “עֵץ” [transliterated] “ëtz”.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Sir Ping:

May I ask from what website are you copying and pasting all this you are posting here? I believe it is required to give credit to them. Now, if you already have and I missed it, please point me to the Post where you gave such credit.........thanks.....

:)

PyongPing

Oct 9, 2018
www.worldincrisis.org
May I ask from what website are you copying and pasting all this you are posting here?
Hi "p".

May I ask you, in charity (1 Cor 13), why you are presently assuming (incorrectly) that I am Cn'P'ing from a website? What evidence would you have for that? This is the second time I am accused, the first being here - https://christianchat.com/bible-dis...ourage-to-question.179989/page-6#post-3736096

Of which I am now cleared, by brother RoboOp:

https://christianchat.com/bible-dis...ourage-to-question.179989/page-6#post-3736108

https://christianchat.com/bible-dis...ourage-to-question.179989/page-6#post-3736122

https://christianchat.com/bible-dis...ourage-to-question.179989/page-6#post-3736123

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Hi "p".

May I ask you, in charity (1 Cor 13), why you are presently assuming (incorrectly) that I am Cn'P'ing from a website? What evidence would you have for that? This is the second time I am accused, the first being here - https://christianchat.com/bible-dis...ourage-to-question.179989/page-6#post-3736096

Of which I am now cleared, by brother RoboOp:

https://christianchat.com/bible-dis...ourage-to-question.179989/page-6#post-3736108

https://christianchat.com/bible-dis...ourage-to-question.179989/page-6#post-3736122

https://christianchat.com/bible-dis...ourage-to-question.179989/page-6#post-3736123
I don't have a clue who that Cn'P'ing is......nor am I assuming you are him.......goodness......I just want to know the website from which you are copying and pasting the material you are posting here..........Clearly, you have not sat at your computer and typed all these posts out/to include art work at the very time you posted them.

If it is your website, then, great, what is the link? I would love to visit it.....

I betcha there is not one person here who has read every word you have posted with understanding.......seriously, the location from which this information came may help folks understand........

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Have a good nite all, be back another day, by God's grace.
Something does not add up here. The majority of your posts/comments have the distinct flavor of a non-Native American, yet, this comment reeks of Southern dialect influence.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
This is interesting...........

How many pyong in 1 ping? The answer is 0.9997625.
We assume you are converting between pyeong and ping.
You can view more details on each measurement unit:
pyong or ping
The SI derived unit for area is the square meter.
1 square meter is equal to 0.3025 pyong, or 0.30257186081694 ping.
Note that rounding errors may occur, so always check the results.
Use this page to learn how to convert between pyeong and ping.
Type in your own numbers in the form to convert the units!

That's a cool screen name......you musta stayed up late choosing it........ :)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Cn'P'ing is shorthand Copy and Pasting.
Dude, there ain't no way you sit there and type out these posts one at a time as you are posting them.

Not with the style of the Posts............not unless you got 15 wee fairies doing all the typing and using pixie dust to do all the editing/proof reading/styling and such.........

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Dude, I just checked the links you posted saying RoboOp cleared you of "copy and pasting" but they don't have anything to do with copy and pasting, but to do with what you are saying in your comments........it delt with you being JW or not...........NOT if you were copy/pasting......

So, please tell me from where are you getting your comments?

PyongPing

Oct 9, 2018
www.worldincrisis.org
I just want to know the website from which you are copying and pasting the material you are posting here
As stated "p", you have an incorrect assumption. By my previous statement, I had hoped you would understand that I am not Cn'P'ing from a "website". I hope that is more clear for you "p". It is a direct statement, and disavowal (Rom_9:1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,)

Clearly, you have not sat at your computer and typed all these posts out/to include art work at the very time you posted them.
That is in some sense true, and do not deny it, but I also do not know that it is a forum requirement either, is it? (please produce that documentation if it is).

I have at some point in time, taken the time to write it all out, source and document (with video or picture, or link). However, I will say, that I have attempted to take the time to clean up any of my grammatical errors, to include further references (updated materials at present of time of sharing), reformatting for easier read, and I actually resourced all of the pictures at the time of posting, and uploaded each at time of posting. My material is free for all, and do not believe in copyright, and allow any to copy the material in whole or in part, and to share without any credit to me whatsoever, and rather that all truth is acknowledging as coming from God. I always give credit (glory) where credit is due - meaning God, for all truth and wisdom, and true knowledge comes from God.

If it is your website
The material is on my local HD (Hard Drive), TD (Thumb Drive), and in several other (now present-ed (a gift)) external HD's that are scattered around the globe (as I mirrored the drives for missionary, ministry work, especially in those places which do not have local internet, but do have access to a PC with a USB. I offer to those, I personally meet and take the time to know, interested, such a mirrored drive that has about 5TB (Terrabytes) of data, including Video, PDF, Document, even whole Websites (mirrored)

then, great, what is the link?
There is no link to give you (at least not this time), since 5TB of data would be quite a bit to upload to a website (I do not have that kind of funds presently).

I would love to visit it.
Me too. It would be a great thing to be able to share (easily, such as a website) that much material.

I am a Christian. I do not bet (gamble). I refuse the offer.

there is not one person here who has read every word you have posted with understanding
I cannot make anyone do anything, and do not desire to make anyone do anything, and neither am I capable of granting understanding, neither wisdom to any. All that comes from God, to the receptive heart, as a gift of grace and love.

Jas_1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Joh_7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

You are free (presently) to believe what you will, and I do not intend to dissuade you from it, since it would be a distraction from the intent of the OP, and my purposes in sharing.

Are you not blessed by any of it, even if you have not read all of it (why not)? Does not your own heart thrill by anything shared?

the location from which this information came may help folks understand.
That is a strange statement. How would knowing the exact location (my PC/HD/TD, and other external drives no longer in my possession), help anyone understand the material presented? The power is in the word (of God).

If I may ask, you "'P.

Have I unecessarily offended you in any way? If so, in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ, please tell me specifically what it was.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Only in that you seemed to play games about where the information is coming from.......to tell me you ARE NOT copy and pasting from somewhere is the same as telling me I'm too stupid to know copy/paste material when I see it............

It is NOT a crime to copy/paste, nor against the Rules of the Forum.........shoot, I do it quite a lot......However, when one does copy/paste, one needs to give the "source" of the material..........EVEN IF they are the Author and the source is their computer files............

It wasn't that big of a deal until you gave me the runaround about RoboOp clearing you of copy/pasting, when you knew that was not true. Now that you have answered (which you could have done the first time) it's fine with me. If you say you are the only Author of your materials.........excluding Scriptures of course, then i will take you at your word...........

PyongPing

Oct 9, 2018
www.worldincrisis.org
I would like to ask sister CharliRenee if the presented material from myself has been a blessing (even if there is a lot to still go through), or if the posts by "p_rehbein" about me personally, have been such.

Luk_6:44 For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.

I am not attempting to disparrage "p" (I just do not understand this line of questioning), but am simply asking you sister to give me an outside perspective (I will post nothing further in this thread until I have response). If you have not been blessed and desire me to discontinue sharing, I will leave this thread.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I'm sure someone may feel blessed...........all I did was ask the source of the information, so I COULD VISIT that site and learn more about it.............

Does it not seem possible that I was interested in what you were saying, and wanted to read more from wherever it came from or whoever wrote it?

It was a simple question to begin with.......you made it the tiff it turned into by not being open about it.

Shoot, you should have been proud or at least happy to tell people that you Authored all that info.......and was happy to be sharing it..........not acting like it was some bit secret or something.......

You can stay here on this Thread, I will be happy to leave it to you........Next time, just be honest to begin with. That will prevent a lot of problems

See though...........the way you put my name and hers in your comments is very strange, and not normal.......could you NOT just type our names as you did the rest of the comment? Why copy/paste our Signatures?

I don't get you, and now, I do not trust you........so I will leave you to this Thread.........

and, yet again, the Ignore list grows

Mar 28, 2016
He even gave them first choice and they chose Saul who in the end resorted to necromancy when God refused to commune with Him.

:)
Sometimes, God will give us what we want just to prove a point methinks. He knew Saul would turn out the way he did, and that, eventually, He would anoint David to be King, but the folks just had to have their way, and He kinda said............"Seriously? Well, ok."

One of the reasons we should all be careful when we pray, and to do as Jesus did in the Garden, and say "nevertheless, not my will, but thy will be done."

Good point. He gave over the unbelieving Jews who became jealous of the surrounding pagan nations to what they should not sought after.

Demanding a outward representative as a king making God as King of heaven not seen without effect.

1 Samuel 8:7 And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them

You could say a abomination of desecration standing in the holy place unseen a place of the hidden glory of God, who will be revealed in all His glory in the new heavens and earth. The bride of Christ the represented glory as witnesses to the true light (glory)

The time period that he did use the outward Jew as a historically true parable had come to a end . The reformed government is restored back the period of Judges when God as King of kings did rule by the hearing of His faith.

Note... (purple in parenthesis) to help bring my offerings

Hebrews 9 King James Version (KJV) Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.
For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary.And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all; Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly.
Now when these things were thus ordained, the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service of God.
But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:The Holy Ghost this signifying,( using the things seen the temporal to rvel the things not seen the eternal ) that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing: Which was a figure(parable) for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience; Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the "time of reformation".