Welcome to CC...
You might want to choose your thread titles more carefully. Exorcism has nothing to do with with "Creation vs Evolution", and linking it with mental disorders is irresponsible.
Exorcism is probably rare because of two things: people don't know that they are demonized, and people don't know that in Christ, they are empowered to set people free.
Well I suppose he could do that but honestly more often than not I think it really is a medical condition but I may be wrong after all I qouldn't exactly put it past him even if he just wants to prove how much we really think we know when we don'tI meant to say personality disorder. What I meant was that satan seem to be using evolution in order to dodge creation. I also believe that he is using psychology (Personality disorders) To account for demonic possession so it is never corrected.
The information I've heard from practitioners is that some personality disorders may have a demonic element to them. It's demeaning and unhelpful for people with real disorders to be dismissed as demonized, and it's equally unhelpful for people who are demonized to be diagnosed and treated as "only" disordered.I meant to say personality disorder. What I meant was that satan seem to be using evolution in order to dodge creation. I also believe that he is using psychology (Personality disorders) To account for demonic possession so it is never corrected.
I would agree with Dino246. There is no connection between promoting evolution and exorcisms. As to your question, there could be many reasons. A point to note is that the so-called "mental health professionals" want to have nothing to say or do about the spirit world.It's pretty straightforward. If we believe the Bible to be true why is Exorcism so rare?
I would agree with Dino246. There is no connection between promoting evolution and exorcisms. As to your question, there could be many reasons. A point to note is that the so-called "mental health professionals" want to have nothing to say or do about the spirit world.
OR people disagree with you. You left that option out. Mental illness falsely being called demon possession is nothing new. You're not bringing any new ideas to the table. This topic appears a few times a year.That is exactly my point... the mental health professionals have been Indoctrinated into believing demonic activity is a mental health situation and not spiritual. Same as we have all been indoctrinated into believe in evolution and many other lies that pull us away from the only truth, which is The Bible. I suppose either I'm not very good at getting my point across or people enjoy ganging up and invalidating me. I'm trying to get away from that kind of thing. I don't want to be around abusers and I don't certainly dont want to be one myself. I think it would be irresponsible to NOT shed light on these situations( The devil's most effective game plans) if you saw them.
I'd be happy to edit or delete my posts if I could.