WhatIsThisIDon'tEven???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kylie-jo

Movie- the hunger games

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
I bought what looked like a normal package of fancier cookies. Then I got the package open and pulled out the plastic tray to enjoy some delicious cookie goodness.

IMG_1396.JPG

How many wrappers does a cookie need?

hoss2576

May 10, 2014
anything Kardashian. I just don't get it

R

Rush

Glee.
seriously?????

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Seriously.... why do we need prescriptions for CPAP equipment?
Because, if you don't have a prescription, and you buy it anyway, you might... you know... breathe. And stuff. And that would be bad.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Insurance coverage.
Actually, I want to say it's because of Medicaid/Medicare, which is strangling the United States in debt.

My insurance and most people's, wouldn't cover it anyways. And why should insurance cover something like this? Insurance is insurance. You don't use home owners insurance to pay for a new refrigerator. You use it to cover a loss when the house burns down.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Insurance coverage.
I pay cash, like a big boy.
While I'm very grateful to have insurance, sometimes it doesn't feel like very much help.

As I'd mentioned in another thread... I had some things going on... And even with insurance, my part has been around $4000.

Like, sure. How many people can just peel that right out of their back pocket, no problem? I have a feeling I'm going to be eating ramen noodles for a while. Like, the rest of my life.

Now of course, I'm glad that I didn't have to pay the FULL price, but good grief.

I mean, couldn't I have just given them a firstborn child or something?

However, it would have to be SOMEONE ELSE'S firstborn child, seeing as I don't have any kids.

Hmm. I'll be looking for volunteers...

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
While I'm very grateful to have insurance, sometimes it doesn't feel like very much help.

As I'd mentioned in another thread... I had some things going on... And even with insurance, my part has been around $4000.

Like, sure. How many people can just peel that right out of their back pocket, no problem? I have a feeling I'm going to be eating ramen noodles for a while. Like, the rest of my life.

Now of course, I'm glad that I didn't have to pay the FULL price, but good grief.

I mean, couldn't I have just given them a firstborn child or something?

However, it would have to be SOMEONE ELSE'S firstborn child, seeing as I don't have any kids.

Hmm. I'll be looking for volunteers...
You could give them me, I'll have it fixed before lunch.