What's For Dinner

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Geez dude, sorry. How should I pray?
HERE'S the Request pages

First would be that they would quit making Mom worse with their treatments.
Before her gastric tube, I asked that the toxic garbage would never be given.

Second is that the doctor would be persuaded to let me choose her "menu."
The dieticians are ..... there's no fitting words that I can use for them in front of ladies.
I've seen people go in with sores on their feet from type 2 Diabetes. They get hospital treatment including lots of high fructose corn syrup and other things that might help them get dead or amputated .

Third, for Mom's insurance to accept Lung and pulmonary care until she's altogether better.

Strength and good food/ digestion.
Details at that link.

Thank you my friend.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
I saw @HealthAndHappiness reference to Dr Wallace and remember catching some interviews with him and wishing that I could subscribe to his nutrient packages, but they were way too pricey for my range of affordability. It's hard to make sure to eat right but I happened upon a similar solution some years ago while browsing a GNC and I've since always kept track of available outlets that carry it. It's a bit on the pricey side, averaging about $1/dose, but it is well worth it. Although the have redeveloped? the formula, I pray they never discontinue it.

A half a capful does well enough for me, I'm a featherweight, but it gives me enough strength to carry a lion's share of the heavy kitchen lifting to make sure diners receives a nice meal.

Also, I don't do well keeping hydrated, so I keep magnesium gel always at arm's length for those (often) times that my charley-horses rear up after so much legwork. I can't keep track of what foods have what nutrients, so I count on somebody else having already done the research.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I saw @HealthAndHappiness reference to Dr Wallace and remember catching some interviews with him and wishing that I could subscribe to his nutrient packages, but they were way too pricey for my range of affordability. It's hard to make sure to eat right but I happened upon a similar solution some years ago while browsing a GNC and I've since always kept track of available outlets that carry it. It's a bit on the pricey side, averaging about $1/dose, but it is well worth it. Although the have redeveloped? the formula, I pray they never discontinue it.

A half a capful does well enough for me, I'm a featherweight, but it gives me enough strength to carry a lion's share of the heavy kitchen lifting to make sure diners receives a nice meal.

Also, I don't do well keeping hydrated, so I keep magnesium gel always at arm's length for those (often) times that my charley-horses rear up after so much legwork. I can't keep track of what foods have what nutrients, so I count on somebody else having already done the research.

That's a blessing that you listen to Dr Wallach! Glad you found some supplements that work for you too.

I'm using topical magnesium chloride on my Mom's calves and feet. It's far better than the hospital pain killers and anti spasmodic drugs. She's already at high risk from way too many drugs. I follow up with MCT Oil (from coconuts). She will be better off with a good supplement and meal replacement than anything the dieticians offer. Please pray that the doctor will communicate with me about that. Yesterday is the first time I've seen a Dr/ resident since she moved to step down. I made it clear how displeased we were with the formula given her and that I needed to talk with the dietician for replacing that with real nutrition.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
That's a blessing that you listen to Dr Wallach! Glad you found some supplements that work for you too.

I'm using topical magnesium chloride on my Mom's calves and feet. It's far better than the hospital pain killers and anti spasmodic drugs. She's already at high risk from way too many drugs. I follow up with MCT Oil (from coconuts). She will be better off with a good supplement and meal replacement than anything the dieticians offer. Please pray that the doctor will communicate with me about that. Yesterday is the first time I've seen a Dr/ resident since she moved to step down. I made it clear how displeased we were with the formula given her and that I needed to talk with the dietician for replacing that with real nutrition.
Praying the doctor is supportive of you rather than expecting you to be supportive of them, as is this should be a general standard of each physician's bedside manner.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
First would be that they would quit making Mom worse with their treatments.
Before her gastric tube, I asked that the toxic garbage would never be given.

Second is that the doctor would be persuaded to let me choose her "menu."
The dieticians are ..... there's no fitting words that I can use for them in front of ladies.
I've seen people go in with sores on their feet from type 2 Diabetes. They get hospital treatment including lots of high fructose corn syrup and other things that might help them get dead or amputated .

Third, for Mom's insurance to accept Lung and pulmonary care until she's altogether better.

Strength and good food/ digestion.
Details at that link.

Thank you my friend.
I'll stay with this, and keep a sticky on my machine so I have the items saved.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I'll stay with this, and keep a sticky on my machine so I have the items saved.
Guess what Gojira?
Yesterday I saw a guy I knew at the store.
The first thing I noticed was his hoody emblem. It had your picture on it. Lol!
I told him that his hoody reminds me of a friend who is a fan.
Then I asked him if he knew about the Godzilla vs Kong movie coming to the theaters? He should look it up so he can see it.
I don't know if there's a connection between that and you praying for my Mom.
I can't say, but can only guess if it might be a shout out from the Lord to you through my coincidental connection.

There was absolutely nothing on any TV that she liked until I found a movie that she seemed interested in. Maybe it was because I took her to Jurassic Park at the theater and it reminded her of that.
Guess what....
The movie showed Kong sleeping.
Next scene enters Gojira walking up out of the sea.
Then I looked over to her while turning down the volume.
Mom's breathing seemed normal as she dozed off to sleep.

Shout out to Keith.
I appreciate your prayers.

Apr 18, 2024
I'm an extremely picky eater so only the fanciest of culinary creations are allowed in my stomach. Naturally I chose microwaved burritos topped with microwaved shredded cheese topped with a nice hot sauce. Nothing is as fancy as the the display of mass produced frozen foods filled with questionable radioactive ingredients hidden under a layer of goo and garnished with sauce from the genius inventors of Tapatio.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Guess what Gojira?
Yesterday I saw a guy I knew at the store.
The first thing I noticed was his hoody emblem. It had your picture on it. Lol!
I told him that his hoody reminds me of a friend who is a fan.
Then I asked him if he knew about the Godzilla vs Kong movie coming to the theaters? He should look it up so he can see it.
I don't know if there's a connection between that and you praying for my Mom.
I can't say, but can only guess if it might be a shout out from the Lord to you through my coincidental connection.

There was absolutely nothing on any TV that she liked until I found a movie that she seemed interested in. Maybe it was because I took her to Jurassic Park at the theater and it reminded her of that.
Guess what....
The movie showed Kong sleeping.
Next scene enters Gojira walking up out of the sea.
Then I looked over to her while turning down the volume.
Mom's breathing seemed normal as she dozed off to sleep.

Shout out to Keith.
I appreciate your prayers.
Godzilla has that effect on people. He's soothing.

Seriously, I have prayed and will pray for your mom's recovery.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022

I don't normally buy Garden of Life, but my inventory is low right now and lacks what I need. We got the Organic Protein Powder, MCT Oil, and liquid Balanced Essentials Plus vitamin mineral supplements.
That's the best off the shelf in my city.
An order would take too long since it's urgent.

I like your mix of aloe with the Mg.
That sooths since sometimes the Mg irritates sensitive dry skin.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
I don't normally buy Garden of Life, but my inventory is low right now and lacks what I need. We got the Organic Protein Powder, MCT Oil, and liquid Balanced Essentials Plus vitamin mineral supplements.
That's the best off the shelf in my city.
An order would take too long since it's urgent.

I like your mix of aloe with the Mg.
That sooths since sometimes the Mg irritates sensitive dry skin.
I was looking for a liquid formula when I found the Miracle2000, for its absorbable properties. Its effects were immediately noticeable in comparison to tablets or even gummies. I stir it into a couple of gulps of juice and it doesn't have that taste of vitamins, and I find it precious enough that I'll swipe if it off the threads of the bottle with my finger so as not to waste even a drop. And if my kids every bring up being worn down I'll offer them a dose and they've never declined it. It' pulls me up quickly if I notice I might be sliding toward the sickbed.
And coincidentally, just yesterday one of my dils asked me about the magnesium aloe I'd gotten for their medicine cabinet so I gather that she must've used it up and found that she missed it.
I also keep coconut oil in stock but I havent really used it much since I overdid it one time when I added it to my coffee. Two of the best cups I remember having but, one cup toot many. Boy! That worked out like lightning to purge my intestines! :ROFL:
And there's the myrrh oil I keep in stock also, for the most persistent aches and such things as migraines (haven't had any of those in quite some time though). I don't use it that much either but just knowing it's there just in case comforts me, and I will use the coconut oil as a carrier when applying that.

Jul 7, 2022
I was looking for a liquid formula when I found the Miracle2000, for its absorbable properties. Its effects were immediately noticeable in comparison to tablets or even gummies. I stir it into a couple of gulps of juice and it doesn't have that taste of vitamins, and I find it precious enough that I'll swipe if it off the threads of the bottle with my finger so as not to waste even a drop. And if my kids every bring up being worn down I'll offer them a dose and they've never declined it. It' pulls me up quickly if I notice I might be sliding toward the sickbed.
And coincidentally, just yesterday one of my dils asked me about the magnesium aloe I'd gotten for their medicine cabinet so I gather that she must've used it up and found that she missed it.
I also keep coconut oil in stock but I havent really used it much since I overdid it one time when I added it to my coffee. Two of the best cups I remember having but, one cup toot many. Boy! That worked out like lightning to purge my intestines! :ROFL:
And there's the myrrh oil I keep in stock also, for the most persistent aches and such things as migraines (haven't had any of those in quite some time though). I don't use it that much either but just knowing it's there just in case comforts me, and I will use the coconut oil as a carrier when applying that.
Excellent! That one looks like it's more concentrated in the B vitamins than mine. It's the only one I could find available. I might order that next time.

Glad you are going this route instead of the chemicals. Our Lord made good medicine without all the harmful effects of the drugs.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Excellent! That one looks like it's more concentrated in the B vitamins than mine. It's the only one I could find available. I might order that next time.

Glad you are going this route instead of the chemicals. Our Lord made good medicine without all the harmful effects of the drugs.
You should give it at least one chance. It'll work for a good cleanse if it does nothing else for you. That it contained Spirulina blue-green algae as a main ingredient is what attracted me to it in the first place although I'm not certain that it is used in the reformulation. It used to be pea-green in color but now it has a red tinge to it, but the result doesn't seem to suffer for it.

Jul 7, 2022
You should give it at least one chance. It'll work for a good cleanse if it does nothing else for you. That it contained Spirulina blue-green algae as a main ingredient is what attracted me to it in the first place although I'm not certain that it is used in the reformulation. It used to be pea-green in color but now it has a red tinge to it, but the result doesn't seem to suffer for it.
I told my brother about it today.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find it locally. Spirulina/Blue green algae is a major super food. I'd like to get that next time.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
I told my brother about it today.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find it locally. Spirulina/Blue green algae is a major super food. I'd like to get that next time.
I found it at GNC and subsequently searched for and found it offered at LuckyVitamin.com, which either sold their site or merged with another company or something so I went back to GNC and the clerk offered to order it for me but I was impatient enough to search and find it offered at Amazon. Then GNC closed that location so there goes that local option. I checked at the locally own health and nutrition specialty shop figuring they'd be the most likely to carry it but it wasn't there either, although the owner noted it for future ordering. But I didn't check back with them having found it available through Amazon. It was originally developed by Woman's (SomethingSomething) and I remembered thinking that to be an unfortunate sort of marketing faux pas because its "secret" shouldn't be limited to only women's benefit.
Also, if you find a little free time and can retrieve the documentary, I'm Not Dead Yet: The Story of Jason Becker, which chronicles his family's effort in keeping him alive with an ALS prognosis, there is a segment about the formula for Jason's feeding tube featuring his aunt's replacement nutrition when the family agreed the prescribed formula was inadequate. The only ingredient that stands out in my recollection is flax or flaxseed. But he is only a few days older than I am and developed ALS in his prime but is still alive and even composes music with special technology using his eye movements.

Jul 7, 2022
I found it at GNC and subsequently searched for and found it offered at LuckyVitamin.com, which either sold their site or merged with another company or something so I went back to GNC and the clerk offered to order it for me but I was impatient enough to search and find it offered at Amazon. Then GNC closed that location so there goes that local option. I checked at the locally own health and nutrition specialty shop figuring they'd be the most likely to carry it but it wasn't there either, although the owner noted it for future ordering. But I didn't check back with them having found it available through Amazon. It was originally developed by Woman's (SomethingSomething) and I remembered thinking that to be an unfortunate sort of marketing faux pas because its "secret" shouldn't be limited to only women's benefit.
Also, if you find a little free time and can retrieve the documentary, I'm Not Dead Yet: The Story of Jason Becker, which chronicles his family's effort in keeping him alive with an ALS prognosis, there is a segment about the formula for Jason's feeding tube featuring his aunt's replacement nutrition when the family agreed the prescribed formula was inadequate. The only ingredient that stands out in my recollection is flax or flaxseed. But he is only a few days older than I am and developed ALS in his prime but is still alive and even composes music with special technology using his eye movements.
Thanks for that lead.
My Mom's friend and I were talking today about that subject. She made that very decision time and again and made it VERY LOUD and CLEAR before many witnesses her desire to fight to live. There's Ho$pice financial incentive$ that push seniors to allow nurses to overdose them on lung paralytics.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Thanks for that lead.
My Mom's friend and I were talking today about that subject. She made that very decision time and again and made it VERY LOUD and CLEAR before many witnesses her desire to fight to live. There's Ho$pice financial incentive$ that push seniors to allow nurses to overdose them on lung paralytics.
Indeed, praying the nurses charged with her care consider their profession an endeavor to strive for rather than a job to complete.

Jul 7, 2022
.... However, there have been very good nurses and aids here that have been patient with Mom and helping kindly.