What's for lunch?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
As I'm sitting here, supposed to be finishing up my final project for university, I can't help but to think about my lunch tomorrow.

Chicken Chili!

What about you? What are you guys going to have? Any left-overs from Thanksgiving? :)
We have plenty of left-overs from Thanksgiving and my wife makes some really good white bean chicken chili! :D

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
As I'm sitting here, supposed to be finishing up my final project for university, I can't help but to think about my lunch tomorrow.

Chicken Chili!

What about you? What are you guys going to have? Any left-overs from Thanksgiving? :)
turkey for breakfast with eggs and spinach with feta cheese .... turkey sandwich for lunch...turkey enchiladas for dinner... fried turkey with avocado in a burrito for last meal snack..turkey..turkey..and more turkey. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
i gotta get back to healthy living, so i'm having a salad for lunch tomorrow. lol
dont eat Romain lettuce we at Costco had to throw tons of greens away that contained that type of lettuce pallets and pallet loads.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Chicken Chili!

Finally got through the rest of the leftovers. Not sure what is on the menu for lunch other than it won't be turkey or stuffing. Having meat loaf for supper and that is one meal that I don't mind leftovers because I like meatloaf sandwiches.

Aug 2, 2009
Finally got through the rest of the leftovers. Not sure what is on the menu for lunch other than it won't be turkey or stuffing. Having meat loaf for supper and that is one meal that I don't mind leftovers because I like meatloaf sandwiches.
Meatloaf!! You are so lucky! :love: ( I love meatloaf)

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
My MIL makes great meatloaf!

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I don't know about lunch , but keto chili for dinner ♡

D

David101

Over here in the UK it's a bit late, so I've finished eating dinner. Beans and fish, again! This diet is going to be the death of me, ironically, aha.

H

Hamarr

I ended up eating some peanuts and olives and some string cheese, too. The cheese might have been a mistake. I'll know tomorrow morning by had firey my knees are. Getting old is fun.

May 25, 2015
I had mcdonalds drive-thru for lunch..... Two buttermilk chicken tenders with ranch dressing and a $1 cheeseburger.

I don't usually eat that unhealthy but I was in the middle of shopping on this crazy busy sunday after thanksgiving. Im just glad I got home in one piece. :rolleyes:
Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do. I know when my life gets pretty busy, I gotta get something unhealthy.