What's for supper?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yeah..it has a LOT of health benefits! ;)
Another health benefit for me would be to quit smoking. I am a nicotine addict and yet I know full well how harmful it is yet I still persist in partaking of this filthy habit. Not good. My bad. Per usual.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
My son come for a visit, while passing through. He had a choice of supper. I offered steak. He chose slop. So Slop is what's for supper. Will have to post pic after it's made. I haven't made slop in along while. Strange how kids have their favorite home meal.

What's y'alls favorite meal that was cooked at home when you was kids?
My mom makes the best spaghetti sauce. My wife can cook a reasonable facsimile as well. Garlic bread is exceptional too. That's a must when eating spaghetti.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Lol I had a 1/8 of a bag of frozen checkers seasoned fries I fried up with the pan fried tators.
The seasoned fries I had were OK but I love pan fried taters with ketchup. The fish sammie was a little lame but still edible. For fast food I prefer Culver's, excellent fish sandwich and shakes. Big Mac's are good from McDonald's but after you have had a couple hundred of them you get a little tired of them. They used to have good fries until they changed the cooking oil. Chicken nuggets are good though.

May 12, 2016
The seasoned fries I had were OK but I love pan fried taters with ketchup. The fish sammie was a little lame but still edible. For fast food I prefer Culver's, excellent fish sandwich and shakes. Big Mac's are good from McDonald's but after you have had a couple hundred of them you get a little tired of them. They used to have good fries until they changed the cooking oil. Chicken nuggets are good though.
I'm really not into fast food. Never was a big fan of eating out. Never heard of Culver's is that a burger joint? Some Mexican, some Bar-B-Que joints, and Fuddruckers used to enjoy old country Buffet. But that's about as far as it goes for me.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I'm really not into fast food. Never was a big fan of eating out. Never heard of Culver's is that a burger joint? Some Mexican, some Bar-B-Que joints, and Fuddruckers used to enjoy old country Buffet. But that's about as far as it goes for me.
I cant afford to eat out much but i DO like trying different ethnic foods...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yeah, a basic fast-food burger joint but the food is outstanding. Very big here in Florida. Been to Fuddruckers once in Orlando. Love Mexican and BBQ. I love Sonny's BBQ, not sure if that chain is where you are at but good food to be had there.

May 12, 2016
Yeah, a basic fast-food burger joint but the food is outstanding. Very big here in Florida. Been to Fuddruckers once in Orlando. Love Mexican and BBQ. I love Sonny's BBQ, not sure if that chain is where you are at but good food to be had there.
Nope never heard of Sonny's. It's been awhile though since I had great Bar-B-Que at a restaurant. But I did just move back to TX. I remember Grady's man talk about finger lickin good. It was in San Anton. I here Stubbs in Austin is great. only store bought Bar-B-Que sauce I will buy. Maybe some day I'll get to see. :unsure:

May 12, 2016
I cant afford to eat out much but i DO like trying different ethnic foods...
I don't mind trying somethings new. I have found I do NOT like Chinese food. Now there are some meals I love that is Vietnamese. Spring rolls, and there is a beef dish, can't remember the name but would know it if I saw it. Not huge into pasta, so not a huge Italian fan. I enjoy lasagna, chicken parmesan w/o or little noodles, and eggplant parm is good too. I usually find things I like and add my own twist at home :)

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I NEED CHOCOLATE AND ALL I HAVE IN THE HOUSE IS FLIPPIN HEALTHY FOOD..lol

Aug 2, 2009
My supper was cold and boring. :) ...but I still liked it! :)

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Cereal for supper. I do that sometimes 😏. Usually if I do breaks for supper it, pancakes, biscuits, corned beef hash and eggs. Or malt-o-meal.
Just got home from work at 7:30 so wanted a quick grab n not so heavy before bed :)

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
@Faith-n-Christ

Whats for supper faith? Mine is corn..meatoaf n mashed potatos.. I had off work today so made some egg salad n casserole n supper for tonight..lol