What's going on?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
You may have to disable your anti-virus software for the download. From what I've heard, some of the anti-virus programs won't allow the download.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
thanks.

grrr......cant post one word posts as well. what next?
Join us in the Conversation About Nothing In Particular thread in the Singles Forum. A lot of fun loving peeps there that genuinely care about each other. We speak our own language there and you will learn all types of new words. It is an actual on-going conversation and practically each post will receive at least one reply, usually within a minute or two depending on the time of day. It is really faced pace and a fun place to hang out. Much better than any chat room.

T

Tinuviel

Join us in the Conversation About Nothing In Particular thread in the Singles Forum. A lot of fun loving peeps there that genuinely care about each other. We speak our own language there and you will learn all types of new words. It is an actual on-going conversation and practically each post will receive at least one reply, usually within a minute or two depending on the time of day. It is really faced pace and a fun place to hang out. Much better than any chat room.
faced paced? Is that some of the language? :cool:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
you got the quote which makes up your character count
That is not true, though it may be true in the opposite direction of not being able to exceed the limit by quoting in excess of 20,000 characters.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
CC is now up and running. I hadn't got Adobe Air installed
That was going to be my next suggestion.

The way Tourist and others appear to have posts that are less than the minimum 10 characters is they post their one word response in the default black then type........... multiple periods and change the type color to white so you don't see them on the white background.

You can change the color of text character by character if you were so inclined.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
CC is now up and running. I hadn't got Adobe Air installed
I'm very happy for you. As for writing a post with a single word that is under ten characters, first type your word, then click on the "A" in the formatting buttons. Click on a white color and then type enough dots or any letter that when added to your word equals at least 10 characters. Then click on Post Quick Reply. The white letters will not show in your post, only the word that you first typed. Neat little trick.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
That was going to be my next suggestion.

The way Tourist and others appear to have posts that are less than the minimum 10 characters is they post their one word response in the default black then type........... multiple periods and change the type color to white so you don't see them on the white background.

You can change the color of text character by character if you were so inclined.
This was a very colorful post.