Whats in YOUR purse ladies?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Hopefully this will be a humorous thread!
Guys have it sooooo easy,wallet,keys,phone,and change in pockets!
Let's TALK about what we carry around ,compare and add to!

In my purse I have...........band-aids,lotion,flashlight,hand santatizer,plastic gloves,charging cords,meds,wallet,glasses,chapstick,toothbrush,mirror,floss,earbuds,nailfiles,pens,paper,lighters,waterproof matches,a compass,silverware(plastic),breath freshner,toothpaste,keys,wipes,and a cell phone!....NO WONDER MY SHOUKDER HURTS!
Also just interested,I'm right handed but carry my purse on left shoulder!

BLESSINGS!

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Come on ladies.......empty your purses!😀😀😀😀😀

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Like the thread idea...I've always thought it seriously practical that females carry purses depending on what is in them ofc.

My car functions as a giant purse I suppose :p

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I have my wallet, a phone wallet, keys, Kleenex, hairpick, brush, nail kit, mints, gum, wipes, and a gun. So don’t try and follow me too close. Especially at night.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I have my wallet, a phone wallet, keys, Kleenex, hairpick, brush, nail kit, mints, gum, wipes, and a gun. So don’t try and follow me too close. Especially at night.

😀😀😀😀😀 you brought out my first laugh of the day Stones! Blessings on participating.....I will remember the gun! I also have military grade pepper spray and a taser! I can't,shoot would probably harm self more than another!😀😀😀😀😀

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
😀😀😀😀😀 you brought out my first laugh of the day Stones! Blessings on participating.....I will remember the gun! I also have military grade pepper spray and a taser! I can't,shoot would probably harm self more than another!😀😀😀😀😀
My daughter Uber’s. She has the same as you but no gun. 😉

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Purse or handbag? I think of a purse as a small bag to put coins in, a wallet something to put notes and cards in, and a handbag to put everything in!

So in my handbag is wallet, bible notebook, pen, toilet bag with all sorts of items inside, library bag, gloves, mints.

Phone will be in there if its not charging.

Inside toilet bag, or cosmetics bag..cough lollies, lens spray, cloth, nurofen, comb, bandaids, hayfever tablets, moisturise, tampon, toothpaste, tape

In the library bag will be empty or full of books, and bible if going to church.
Oh then also lunch bag with lunch inside if going to have lunch. I have at the moment crackers, cashew nuts and a half eaten carrot.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I must be a guy.. I have wallet, change, phone and house keys in my pockets.. Laughing.png

lol

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Thanks Ladies,we are all different and alike in many ways of thinking on what's the necessities to carry in a purse,handbag ect.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I actually have the most base things. It’s a “phone purse” so I literally just have my phone, ID and credit cards, and money.

When I need space I take my convention bag. It usually contains my phone purse, a phone charger battery and cord, a water bottle (usually for both me and mom), my sketchbook and a pen, and sometimes a hand fan.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Speaking of purses, whenever we go shopping at an outlet mall in the Lake of the Ozarks, my wife goes into the Coach purse outlet and buys a new purse that has been marked down from $200 + to around $80. At first, she goes on and on about how much she loves the purse, but later complains that she can't find anything in her purse, then buys another new Coach purse our next visit and the cycle continues. :giggle:
My wife will also end up selling her old purse on E-bay for the same price that she originally paid for it. (y)