What's interesting about all the Pope Bashing here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 21, 2011
but I do not expect you to understand because you are from a communist country
Ha ha! Hilarious! You are clearly a Troll.

But I will answer anyway. Because you said something silly.

We are so good at capitalism that our small nation's banks are worth the same as all the banks in Europe.
Australia’s banks now worth more than Europe’s | | MacroBusiness

• Australia's per-capita GDP is higher than that of the UK, Germany, and France in terms of purchasing power parity.
  • Per Capita GDP (PPP) Australia is ranked fifth in the world (IMF 2011).
  • The country was ranked second in the United Nations 2011 Human Development Index and sixth in The Economist worldwide quality-of-life index 2005.
  • Australia's sovereign credit rating is "AAA", higher than the United States of America and Australia's four 'Big Banks' are among the 'World's 50 Safest Banks' as of April 2012
  • Australia's debt is 6% of GDP
  • USA 74% of GDP

and from how you project yourself, you clearly are ignorant to what is really going on and i suggest you get with the program.
Like this?
US Marine base for Darwin

We've fought in every America war as allies since WW2. We've fought communists in Korea, Vietnam and elsewhere.

Not bad for a 'communist' country as you call us.

A

AgeofKnowledge

I am not a codependent. If I see someone doing something morally evil, according to scripture, I may point it out. As for politicians, if I see them legislating policy in opposition to what I understand to be correct, I may point that out as well and explain why I believe it to be wrong and what I believe a right solution would be. This isn't bashing. This is being a responsible engaged member of society. The bashing, bullying, and name calling I mostly see comes from atheists and the left.

P

Precious_Sunflower

I was just referring to what someone said earlier on the thread. The fact is much, not all, of catholic doctrine is biblical, and not from the pit of hell.

Sometimes I shoot responses before fully thinking about them to, so thank you for correcting me.
Also what is the big difference of calling it the Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit? I think it is a lot of the same meaning. ;) :)

P

Precious_Sunflower

Even though Catholicism is horrible, I don't think it's fair to say that all Catholics are not "Christian". They're just misled is all.
Same does the mouslems says about Christians. ;) In their minds Christians are fooled/mislead, and Jews are monkeys.

I think it would be unfair claiming all catholics as not true beleivers of Christ. Same as the protestants/lutherans there are many who doesn't have nor practices their faith, same matter is with the catholics; There are many who doesn't have nor practive their faith. But still, we shouldn't judge all of them. Because there might be also those who do have and practice their faith, these ones loves and have a heart for the Lord. :)

P

Precious_Sunflower

I've already posted on that, why are you ignoring truth and logic, put your feelings and opinions aside for a minuet and do some 5 min research on google.
You are aware of that there might be tonz of facts online pointing to other type of Christian branches as false and being of the anti christ as well? Googling around and looking at all different facts, all different bible back up's by strangers, and other ideas and opinions by others, might also make a person more confused than knowledgable. There are even facts claiming that the Christian faith is the anti christ. ;) :p

P

Precious_Sunflower

Your definition of research is google and youtube? I kind of did 4 years in a Biblical and Theological Studies Minor- including Christian history.
Way to go, girl! :) Cheers!