What's the song currently going through your head?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 12, 2018
ONE MORE, blackfoot, another day another dollar!!!!! that is not the title but you get it

L

LaVieEnRose

Ray Charles got me through my training school, Keesler AFB, Biloxi........Great artist.
I am partial to Ray Charles. My grandfather was stationed at Keesler after the Korean War and moved to Ocean Springs in the 1960s.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I just missed being there wit him. MY stint there was a very short Tech training in Ground Radio Operations and procedure in 1962........._Actually, he cuold have yet been there. Neat!

L

LaVieEnRose

I just missed being there wit him. MY stint there was a very short Tech training in Ground Radio Operations and procedure in 1962........._Actually, he cuold have yet been there. Neat!
I’m not sure how long he was there. I know he retired from the air force. Neither he nor my grandmother are living, so I can not ask them.

Jun 12, 2018
jesus walks, kanye west. one of the best movies i've ever seen. that song was incredible. fell asleep in black hawk down, heheheheheheehe.

Jun 12, 2018
hehehehe. that is funny. they must have their thesarus on em, heheheheehe, their thesarus handbook, hehehehehe, cause most of em apparently don't have a big black book, heheheheheheh. they probably got a tan one or a brown one like me, or a blue one, hehehehehehe. i have drankded 15 pots of coffee this morning, i am wired! so forgive me if i make you jumpy, hehehehehe.coffee keeps me calm and rational.

Jun 12, 2018
Yeah, it does look funny when you look at it for awhile. I was told that you should include the period within the quotation marks, but I'm not the punctuation police.
i was trying to reply to this, i do not understand this site, how it works, who designed this place, it's amazing! that post about the thesarus.