What's the song currently going through your head?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Ok...i was replying back to a friend and it seriously just clicked! So so sad Sub...i'd be offended if i didn't know you were a SCTB...shall i blow your cover? hahaha
I'm pretty clearly more ogre at this point.

Mezame83

Mar 18, 2019
Did it crack you up? It never fails to crack me up :giggle: I have been listening to this song a lot recently, and it plays in my inner soundtrack frequently also. Motown is part of the music of my youth :) Only one of the Four Tops' members still walks this world :cry:

^^ This song was the group's first Motown single and their first pop top 20 hit.
Yes. It did crack me up, haha. Wow, i feel old, I know that song :)

Mezame83

Mar 18, 2019
🎶 And when You take me as I am it's like the sunlight gracing the land 🎶

SamsonHorace

Mar 4, 2019
I always remember :
Do you hear the Hong Kong people sing
March of indomitable
Glory to Hong Kong
hallelujah🙏🙏🙏

SamsonHorace

Mar 4, 2019
Elihana- Baruch Haba Beshem Adonai
Baruch haba b’Shem Adonai
Blessed is He who comes in the Name of Adonai. I think I need to learn Hebrew language for bible 😂...... I can speak English, German, Cantonese and Chinese..... they are still not enough,life is hard...Brother, Could you teach me Hebrew ? A Kung Fu man kowtow to you 🙏🤣.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Me and mom just saw Frozen 2 for the second time so “Into the Unknown” has been on disk track in my head for a while

Mikhal

Nov 15, 2019
Baruch haba b’Shem Adonai
Blessed is He who comes in the Name of Adonai. I think I need to learn Hebrew language for bible 😂...... I can speak English, German, Cantonese and Chinese..... they are still not enough,life is hard...Brother, Could you teach me Hebrew ? A Kung Fu man kowtow to you 🙏🤣.
Kung-Fu Sampson, YOU are a riot 😂😂😂