Whats the weather like where you are?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
It's raining cats and dogs here today.

Capture.PNG

MichaelZ

Jun 11, 2023
No snow here in N. WI and probably none for Christmas. This is a first for us in 36 years living up here!

selahsays

May 31, 2023
IMG_6690.gif Wed., December 20, 5:00 am (In Louisiana) -- It’s a chilly 32 degrees F. brrrrr… I wish it would snow. IMG_6687.gif

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
After a hot, dry, smoky summer, it is warm and raining. Although not enough rain. We need a snow pack to fill the reservoirs. It's early, though. But no white Christmas for the interior of BC. The saddest part is Canadians love to skate & play hockey outdoors.

Even in Calgary, laying down a rink is hard when it is 12C/64F. My daughter is waiting for their first rink to freeze. Maybe tonight, it's going down to -19C/-2F. My granddaughter is 2 1/2 and skating on real skates all over. She's a no fear kind of girl. Her mom started skating at 3 and became a figuring skating professional and coach. My youngest son, her uncle, also started skating at 3, was so good he had to fight off figure skating coaches, and he made it up pro hockey, and is now a professional hockey coach. My older son didn't start till 4, he got a hockey scholarship and got his BComm in university and his CA in owns his own accounting firm and lives quite well, focusing his energy on his son's elite hockey career and the team he coaches, at age 11.

A lot of disappointed people all over southern Canada because its too warm to skate. it's an El Niño year. Not global warming, just an honest change in weather caused by ocean currents! And no white Christmas. What is it they say about first world problems!?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
My phone keeps changing its mind about exactly when the cold will hit, and just how cold it will get, but it's pretty clear we got cold coming our way.

Screenshot_20240113-051050.png

That Tuesday night is too cold for west Tennessee hillbillies. That might break us. We just ain't used to it.

Y'all stay safe and warm out there.

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
Cold here too. Also, we had at least 8 earthquakes last night. Mind you, earthquakes are pretty common here, but that was quite a lot in one night.
Stay warm and safe!

Here's my current weather...
Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 10-19-51 Bartlesville OK 10-Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Channe...png

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
quite cold for the next 10 days here. but spiritually, the weather is sunny & 90 degrees.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
At the moment of writing this thread it is 23 degrees celcius, was a bit showery earlier but I went outside to hang the laundry after work and could feel the sun burning my neck. So a sunny warm day in Auckland New Zealand perfect with a little breeze at 5.37 pm Tues 13 Dec 2022.

Saw on Facebook, sounds pretty much like where I am.

"So apparently this week there’s a chance of them thunder floodin’ snownado thingys."

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Cold here too. Also, we had at least 8 earthquakes last night. Mind you, earthquakes are pretty common here, but that was quite a lot in one night.
Stay warm and safe!

Here's my current weather...
View attachment 259656
Fer heaven's sake, woman! Where you at?

My first guess is california. I don't know anywhere else that has that many earthquakes.

(Nota bien: you don't have to answer. I'm just curious. And definitely don't specify what town if you do answer. Just the state, or at most of the part of the state, like west Tennessee or north California or something.)

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
Fer heaven's sake, woman! Where you at?

My first guess is california. I don't know anywhere else that has that many earthquakes.

(Nota bien: you don't have to answer. I'm just curious. And definitely don't specify what town if you do answer. Just the state, or at most of the part of the state, like west Tennessee or north California or something.)
California? Nooooo. Never even been near that state.
Oklahoma, the Osage Reservation area. So, eastern Oklahoma...west Tennessee...we aren't too terribly far apart.
We have a lot of earthquakes here due to fracking. Actually, we were surpassing Cali for a while and even sparked the interest of scientist who came here and studied the situation and told us to stop fracking.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
California? Nooooo. Never even been near that state.
Oklahoma, the Osage Reservation area. So, eastern Oklahoma...west Tennessee...we aren't too terribly far apart.
We have a lot of earthquakes here due to fracking. Actually, we were surpassing Cali for a while and even sparked the interest of scientist who came here and studied the situation and told us to stop fracking.
Jill and Jack
Began to frack
The oil boosts their town
But fracking makes
The bedrock shake
And Jill went tumbling down