Whats your fav foods?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Chocolate Chip Cookies. :o

Choc-Chip-21.jpg
 
I think he's talking about the legal kind.

.
.
.
.
I hope.

Hey, I live in Vancouver, it has two meanings. :/
Wait....really? hahahahaha :P Do tell.

The only two cookies I know are delicious cookies or Internet cookies. So....I'm not entirely sure what kind of cookies you're talking about. Maybe I'm sheltered. Ha.
 
I think I'm sheltered too lol

P.S. I like Subway cookies. They are sneaky. They always find a way to hop in my bag.
 
I think I'm sheltered too lol

P.S. I like Subway cookies. They are sneaky. They always find a way to hop in my bag.
UM YES. What is wrong with them? Just when you're about to check out.....

Cashier: Do you want a cookie?
Me: Um, is the Pope Catholic?

*grabs cookie*
 
lol I like double chocolate chip...

But I'm not picky, much.

UM YES. What is wrong with them? Just when you're about to check out.....

Cashier: Do you want a cookie?
Me: Um, is the Pope Catholic?

*grabs cookie*
 
Thanks a lot Miss Violet...chocolate chip cookies...AND PIZZA....errr (says in Austrian voice...I'll be Back!)
 
baked-beef-ravioli-650x487.jpg


So much tasty,
with garlic's bread
as an accompaniment.