here's one I betcha all haven't heard -
hub is the organic-coffee-drinker, to strong for me,
I'm into organic-teas -
one morning I felt like I needed a little bit of a boost,
so I asked hub to put a 'shot' of his coffee into my hot tea -
it was very good and did give me a little umph without stress!
so now I'm thinking of a name for it, and I came up with
'CoFFTeA', catchy huh? you have to admit, it is unique!
if anyone is interested, I'm giving you permission' to MARKET it!
P.S., not going to ask Lynx what this says about me, for obvious reasons...
![]()
My favorite is Folgers in a French press, with a little cinnamon in it. If I go to Starbucks, I will order a hot cinnamon dulce latte with almond milk, though.
I ain't saying nothing, because I occasionally do the same thing. There are a few days, maybe one or two a month, when I wake up early and can't get back to sleep for some odd reason. I'll go to w*rk and get a cup with about 80% tea and 20% coffee, because I need a bit of caffeine but I don't like coffee.here's one I betcha all haven't heard -
hub is the organic-coffee-drinker, to strong for me,
I'm into organic-teas -
one morning I felt like I needed a little bit of a boost,
so I asked hub to put a 'shot' of his coffee into my hot tea -
it was very good and did give me a little umph without stress!
so now I'm thinking of a name for it, and I came up with
'CoFFTeA', catchy huh? you have to admit, it is unique!
if anyone is interested, I'm giving you permission' to MARKET it!
P.S., not going to ask Lynx what this says about me, for obvious reasons...
![]()
Is there a "wrong" way to drink coffee? Yes! When you drink tea![]()
========================================I ain't saying nothing, because I occasionally do the same thing. There are a few days, maybe one or two a month, when I wake up early and can't get back to sleep for some odd reason. I'll go to w*rk and get a cup with about 80% tea and 20% coffee, because I need a bit of caffeine but I don't like coffee.
I'm 80% wrong then.![]()
I've had Eight O'clock coffee but regular - not hazelnut.Starbucks
- Pike Place Roast.
---
Eight O'clock coffee.
- Hazelnut flavor.