...what do u do? I have been thru Viv's thread on when annoyed or irritated? and this one too:
http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/131408-anger-self-control.html
You'd have thought at this age, ppl would have learned to control their/our tongues... and I can.. online. In person I am not one to speak too much either (as I see) but children have a different point of view. I used to also write, play/listen to music, even dabble in art work [and once I suddenly remembered, I wasn't angry then but I knew there was something wrong I did. Made a simple painting of some tomatoes I think,.. to give and ask for sorry from my ma. I think that evaporated some of the anger inmyself]
I have Liked peterjens' post in the above link, because in a way it says what I cannot say. For one I get very frustrated when unable to say whats inside. But then proverbs also says that a fool simply wants to say whats in his heart, so we don't have to try too hard to either. (18.2A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself. ) Btw, is that what the proverb is saying?
I cannot always talk of details, but this morning son asks for something and when I ask for details he is annoyed..and even angry. When earlier I was asking for something also, and he even kind of ignored what I was asking. How could he in turn ask and then think u just give or comply w.o wanting to know details of what is being asked for. Oh, is this vague? If it is, then never mind this paragraph.
but what do u ppl do when ur angry. Of course we are familiar w/ verses like Be angry but don't let ur anger lead u to sin. Then how do we not sin when after the incident u think andthink abt what happened, try to pray abt it.. but cant forget it. I seem to have a poor memory of some things I need to be remembering, but have a grudge abt things I shd just forgive and forget. (For ex. a misunderstanding arises from/abt some food item like a veg.. It is like for a long time the memory of the conflict stays in mind, and to the point I don't want to cook that again bec. it gives such a bad memory and feeling.)
Pls no arguments here. I am simply asking what practical things u do, just as I was trying to ask in the Redeeming time thread pala.
http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/131408-anger-self-control.html
You'd have thought at this age, ppl would have learned to control their/our tongues... and I can.. online. In person I am not one to speak too much either (as I see) but children have a different point of view. I used to also write, play/listen to music, even dabble in art work [and once I suddenly remembered, I wasn't angry then but I knew there was something wrong I did. Made a simple painting of some tomatoes I think,.. to give and ask for sorry from my ma. I think that evaporated some of the anger inmyself]
I have Liked peterjens' post in the above link, because in a way it says what I cannot say. For one I get very frustrated when unable to say whats inside. But then proverbs also says that a fool simply wants to say whats in his heart, so we don't have to try too hard to either. (18.2A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself. ) Btw, is that what the proverb is saying?
I cannot always talk of details, but this morning son asks for something and when I ask for details he is annoyed..and even angry. When earlier I was asking for something also, and he even kind of ignored what I was asking. How could he in turn ask and then think u just give or comply w.o wanting to know details of what is being asked for. Oh, is this vague? If it is, then never mind this paragraph.
but what do u ppl do when ur angry. Of course we are familiar w/ verses like Be angry but don't let ur anger lead u to sin. Then how do we not sin when after the incident u think andthink abt what happened, try to pray abt it.. but cant forget it. I seem to have a poor memory of some things I need to be remembering, but have a grudge abt things I shd just forgive and forget. (For ex. a misunderstanding arises from/abt some food item like a veg.. It is like for a long time the memory of the conflict stays in mind, and to the point I don't want to cook that again bec. it gives such a bad memory and feeling.)
Pls no arguments here. I am simply asking what practical things u do, just as I was trying to ask in the Redeeming time thread pala.