In His humanity, surely by the age of twelve.When did Jesus know he was the Son of God?
He already knew that in eternity past since He was with God the Father as the Word of God (who is also the Son of God).When did Jesus know he was the Son of God? Given that he is sinless how was he sinless as a child growing up?
In His humanity, surely by the age of twelve.
Please expand.
I'm not saying you are wrong.
I'm not sure there is scripture there is scripture that points to the time he knew he was the Son of God.
Read my post BillG
Please expand.
I'm not saying you are wrong.
I'm not sure there is scripture there is scripture that points to the time he knew he was the Son of God.
When was he not the son of God.....never....as he always has been!
Its a odd question. The Bible says Christ is the Living word . That's self explanatory .
Not really, I've been asked that question a few times. Also is been said to me That Jesus just must have sinned as a child because all children sin..
That was the second question in my post.
Odd people ask odd questions and yes there are odd Christians
Basically no-one has a clue. It is intelligent to question it though. I question the missing half of Jesus' life in the Bible.
The way I see it, Jesus still needed a number 1 or a number 2.