Yea I really don’t think that way but I respect your right to the reason I don’t is the New Testament doesn’t ever mention it and it reads up to the end of the world never mentioning a return to Jerusalem and it’s system either for the church or world I honestly don’t think the temple n Jerusalem will ever be rebuilt but that doesn’t mean I’m right and your wrong it’s just my own thinking based on scripture and others have thiers also-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
May I add one more comment here Pilgrimshope. Yes, the righteous have no need of a temple made of stone.
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God? You are not your own;
But the unrighteous in Israel will rebuild a temple made of stone for the antichrist unbeknown to the builders
satan is a spirit also he enters into man also we can yield to his Will also we can also be a temple of the devil ect is what I’m saying
every person has a kingdom within then the throne is in the heart we can let Christ reign in tbe temple or let Satan rule our kingdom
But listen not everyone agrees with me on anything I say lol and I’m sure not everyone agrees with you on everything …. I think that’s okay for a place like this where it’s based upon discussion
what I am saying is just my own thought and was meant to adda thought that could be possible