T
Lol, alright........Huh huh think the sweetest person ever is a catfish lol. Hurt my feelings
Joking joking
To cuff or not to cuff that is the question.....
I'd say "not to cuff" unless one is a Backstreet Boy from the 90's? or was it the 80's? I'm glad I don't know...
Yea I don't care for "cuffed pants" I think it looks gay....especially the skinny butt jeans guys wear today along with cuffed look does make them look effeminate.....I like long normal jeans with normal cut not hug my butt jeans that so-called male models wear....they look ridiculous....and unmanly....
Yea I don't care for "cuffed pants" I think it looks gay....especially the skinny butt jeans guys wear today along with cuffed look does make them look effeminate.....I like long normal jeans with normal cut not hug my butt jeans that so-called male models wear....they look ridiculous....and unmanly....
give me my regular bagged pants.
give me my regular bagged pants.
Heck Yes...for me it's comfort over style as much as possible! I don't like cling wrap type clothes but loose/normal adequate space type clothing.... I also don't care for the guys shirts that look like they were designed for girls with short sleeves and v necks....it seems like cross dressing lol....
I think wearing skinny jeans is akin to having that terrible nightmare that your in public and forgot to get dressed.
![]()
This is my kind of style (no I'm not catfishing/this is a web pic not me!)
![]()
I detest this ^
Ug link didn't work....
http://stylechoice.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/vneck.jpg
Shirts like this make me say internally to self "wth was that dude thinking? wearing that!?
Ug link didn't work....
http://stylechoice.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/vneck.jpg
Shirts like this make me say internally to self "wth was that dude thinking? wearing that!?
Ug link didn't work....
http://stylechoice.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/vneck.jpg
Shirts like this make me say internally to self "wth was that dude thinking? wearing that!?
That V neck needs some chili stains..