When will my daughter get help Lord?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Dear Lord,
Ive been praying for a long time, for my daughter's mental health to heal and for us to be reunited. Ive prayed believing. I used to get small prayers answered. Now I feel as though youve left me. I pray and cry and scream, I have others praying with me. When is it our turn God. Im losing my mind and my heart breaks more every day.
I know Ive tried to take care of all of my problems in life, I believe you gave me the tools to do that. This time I have no tools, and I need your help. Please help me, I cant do it alone. In Jesus's name I ask this. Amen and thank you for my daughter's return to me. Smile on us God.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Soc1 and this prayer, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Feb 14, 2018
Praying for you Soc1 and your daughter. Stay strong and keep your faith.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Praying for you Soc1 and your daughter. Stay strong and keep your faith.
Thank you,its been very hard to keep faith and hope alive.

God Bless you and yours

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
Dear Lord, ..... Please help me, I cant do it alone. In Jesus's name I ask this. Amen and thank you for my daughter's return to me. Smile on us God.
Dear Jesus, please would you bless Soc's long suffering.
Gracious Heavenly Father rich in mercy, and full of Goodness, I humbly ask that You would have mercy on this man and guard his heart and mind in Christ Jesus. Please Protect his heart and mind from all negative influences/interferences.

Gracious Father in Heaven, I ask that You provide Soc wisdom from above and a comforting revelation of understanding Your will.
May Soc surrender to You Loving Heavenly Father, in Jesus name and be blessed by surrendering to You God Most High. Let Soc know that You never leave Your people, even when You might seem distant or silent, You Are surely with us always, even to the end of the age. You will never leave or forsake Your people, Amen.

Jesus, Would You be with the daughter, and relieve her of mental illness, please give daughter a Spirit of sound mind, Love, a renewed mind according to Your Word. Jesus, please Provide mental stability and healing for this young lady By Your Eternal Spirit. Hallelujah Jesus. ThankYou Amen.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Dear Jesus, please would you bless Soc's long suffering.
Gracious Heavenly Father rich in mercy, and full of Goodness, I humbly ask that You would have mercy on this man and guard his heart and mind in Christ Jesus. Please Protect his heart and mind from all negative influences/interferences.

Gracious Father in Heaven, I ask that You provide Soc wisdom from above and a comforting revelation of understanding Your will.
May Soc surrender to You Loving Heavenly Father, in Jesus name and be blessed by surrendering to You God Most High. Let Soc know that You never leave Your people, even when You might seem distant or silent, You Are surely with us always, even to the end of the age. You will never leave or forsake Your people, Amen.

Jesus, Would You be with the daughter, and relieve her of mental illness, please give daughter a Spirit of sound mind, Love, a renewed mind according to Your Word. Jesus, please Provide mental stability and healing for this young lady By Your Eternal Spirit. Hallelujah Jesus. ThankYou Amen.
Thank you for the beautiful prayer, I feel quite alone and scared these days, and wonder where God is?

God Bless you and yours

J

JB2018

God will never leave you or forsake you. He hears your prayers concerning your daughter. It may be tough because you sit and wait for your daughter. Trust me, she will return in God's timing. In this season of your waiting, look through the eyes of faith, trust, and expect God to do it. Sometimes we do not understand God's timing. His timing is always perfect and very strategic I believe God is putting the pieces together even now. You may say well Lord how long? Well, it will not be very long. :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Nothing is impossible with God. Luke 1:37

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
God tells us to wait upon Him. Being finite humans, that is so incredibly hard.

God is not slack regarding His promises. He will keep His word. He has promised to do what is best for us. The outcome He provides, though we may not understand it, is the best option.

We need to surrender our worry and simply give it all over to Him.

Easier said than done, of course. But for believers, it's the only choice.

Adding my prayers to the others. That God will heal, restore, and reunite. In the name of Jesus our Lord.

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
Thank you, I feel quite alone and scared these days, and wonder where God is?

God Bless you and yours
Dear Soc,

not it sure if I should write this out-loud but I'll walk by Faith. Because I hope for you to be blessed, helped and comforted by the discovery!

So, just now! In the Bible - as I was searching about something and stopped to look on Psalm 22 because I noticed the intro title for this Psalm, "A plea for God's Presence"
Have a read of it,

I pray that God be not far from you, for Jehovah to be your strength and with haste to help you. May this spirit of fear be replaced by the spirit of a sound mind, power and love in Jesus name
Praying you will declare the name of God Most High to your brothers and sisters in Christ and in the midst of the congregation Praise Him. May this happen for you soc in Jesus name.

"For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted, neither has He hid His face from him, but when he cried to Him, He heard."

Also, what was an interesting discovery, is that the word darling (verse 20) is yahid, and its quite interesting what this word means. I'm not able to understand properly, something about unity, lonely, only child, beloved....
Maybe Father God understands being lonely without His only begotten Son and desires unity with Him (context- then, when Jesus was on The Cross). I don't know Psalm 22 is so deep and I don't wanna say anything wrong or misleading (argh) but I hope you are comforted that Father God understands being apart from His Beloved Son.

Lastly, you know It's impossible for God to be not there because He is omnipresent. He is there, draw close to Him.

May all things work out for good for you and your daughter.

Last edited:

howiesmom

Feb 6, 2018
God can do ALL things so never give up on Him! The waiting room is the hardest place to be in but you are not alone. I'm praying for you and your daughter.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Dear Lord,
Ive been praying for a long time, for my daughter's mental health to heal and for us to be reunited. Ive prayed believing. I used to get small prayers answered. Now I feel as though youve left me. I pray and cry and scream, I have others praying with me. When is it our turn God. Im losing my mind and my heart breaks more every day.
I know Ive tried to take care of all of my problems in life, I believe you gave me the tools to do that. This time I have no tools, and I need your help. Please help me, I cant do it alone. In Jesus's name I ask this. Amen and thank you for my daughter's return to me. Smile on us God.
I have said a prayer for healing of your precious daughter's mind.

Strassette

Sep 5, 2017
Amen. Lord, hear our prayers. Hear our hurting hearts. Give us strength when we are at the end of ourselves. Help us to trust you in the moments that we struggle to understand. Speak to us, Father. We know you are here, even when we can't feel you. We know you are working even when we can't see you. Give us today our daily bread.

TravelMum

Sep 13, 2017
You are not alone! Even when it feels like the desert of our lives, God is with us every step of the way. Isaiah 41:10 says, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." When I feel like God's abandoned me or not answering my prayers, I go to His Word. The enemy of our souls would love for us to walk in defeat when we go through the various things in life on earth. I, also, look for encouraging articles because it helps build hope. Praying for you and for your daughter.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Dear all,

Please forgive me for not replying sooner. Im quite an emotional mess. I thank you all for the prayers for my daughter and I, I truly do. Im starting to think God has given up on us. Many have said that God's timing is perfect. My health is in dire straits. Im passing out, having panic attacks and worrying that I may dies without seeing my daughter again. I dont mind dying I just want to hold her tell her I love her and maybe,just maybe be called Daddy again and hear that she loves me too.
People worry about being in Hell, this is Hell to me, and I dont even know why Im here.
What did I do wrong God? What did my poor innocent daughter do wrong? Why is this disorder allowed to destroy our once beautiful relationship? Why God? I miss my child, I hope she misses me through her fog as well.
We need a miracle God, why cant we have one?,its been a very long time with a lot of suffering for us. I keep knocking on your door. Are you home God? Are you home?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

My apologies... the site that I had been using
to host my graphics is experiencing some kind
of difficulty, and a few images I posted recently
may not be showing up, so I am reposting
the prayer for you and your daughter.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017

My apologies... the site that I had been using
to host my graphics is experiencing some kind
of difficulty, and a few images I posted recently
may not be showing up, so I am reposting
the prayer for you and your daughter.
Thank you so much for taking the time to make these beautiful inspirational cards for me. This one really got to me, with the Angel holding the Child.Thank you and God Bless you.