when will the most evil doctrin in the world get banned on this site.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

rogerg

Jul 13, 2021
If "doing" isn't profitable, how much less profitable is mere thinking?
Look, as you probably have already noticed, I'm not too smart. So, if you are expecting a reply from me, you're
going to have to provide a lot more context than that cause I don't understand your point.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I understand you feal threatened, let it go
Stop making up :poop: as if your opinion and feelings were fact, and/or factually true for others.

I am sorry you are incapable of being reasoned with. GOOD BYE.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I understand you feal threatened, let it go I know you can, I know he's hurting to because he feels threatened, many Christians do, feal threatened on this topic.
This has nothing to do with "feeling threatened". It has everything to do with people (including you) displaying distinctly unChristian behaviour (or defending it) and refusing to take ownership of it.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
This has nothing to do with "feeling threatened". It has everything to do with people (including you) displaying distinctly unChristian behaviour (or defending it) and refusing to take ownership of it.
does once saved always saved suffer from a sydrome called once grudged always grudged ? What is your real personal grievance,. It's almost like your on the rebound every single day or nearly every single topic your on the rebound, over something,. Has somebody treated you really bad or something ?. Surely a few disagreements shouldnt grieve you this must,. Personally I think you need serious help dude. Or you need to get over what's causing you to lash out all the time. Your going to end up getting far to angry one day and land your self in trouble 😔

wintersrain

Feb 20, 2022
When will this person stop with his lies about those who teach eternal security of the believer.
Does he not realize what he is doing?
I firmly believe both he and Phone know exactly what they're doing. They're intending and doing precisely what you've surmised. They feed like ticks on the blood of the faithful who spend their time trying to set them straight. When straight is unknown to those who joyfully blueprint and then pave a crooked path.

Romans 16:17-18 I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.

wintersrain

Feb 20, 2022
How would your fruit be distinguished from theirs?
John 7:24 "Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

You have no doubt noticed the false teachers that initiated the invitation to blaspheme the teachings and Sovereignty of God in Christ.
Being accused of judgment is a blessing, not an insult. Something those who are darkly false lack awareness of. As we know because they're woefully uneducated about the doctrine they assail. Yet for 29 pages.....
Will you reach through the flames of Hell to turn the heart of a demon? Is it possible? Or do we let Demon's be what they are and as God wills. And kick the dust from our feet and move on.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
I am growing tired of your unwillingness to own your c**p. Have a nice day.
I suggest you remember how we have been friends befor you keep remembering insults,. I don't even know you. And I have expressed a willingness to be your friend, you just keep throwing it back in my face.

I ignored you for two weeks and did not reply to any of your comments, because I don't want to be your enemy, I don't know you I don't want to make you more angry

But you keep insulting me ?

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
John 7:24 "Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

You have no doubt noticed the false teachers that initiated the invitation to blaspheme the teachings and Sovereignty of God in Christ.
Being accused of judgment is a blessing, not an insult. Something those who are darkly false lack awareness of. As we know because they're woefully uneducated about the doctrine they assail. Yet for 29 pages.....
Will you reach through the flames of Hell to turn the heart of a demon? Is it possible? Or do we let Demon's be what they are and as God wills. And kick the dust from our feet and move on.
you still have not repented to a Christian for joyfully blessing a Christian to hell, do you call that a rightful judgement too,

wintersrain

Feb 20, 2022
you still have not repented to a Christian for joyfully blessing a Christian to hell, do you call that a rightful judgement too,
To be clear to the sisters and brothers here who may read this last page of the many that hide the truth of what transpired.

I NEVER joyfully blessed a Christian to Hell. Not once. Ever! Neither here nor off the Internet.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I suggest you remember how we have been friends befor you keep remembering insults,. I don't even know you. And I have expressed a willingness to be your friend, you just keep throwing it back in my face.

I ignored you for two weeks and did not reply to any of your comments, because I don't want to be your enemy, I don't know you I don't want to make you more angry

But you keep insulting me ?
Dude, I'm nowhere near insulting you, but I am calling you to own your wrongdoing. You refuse, so I have no time for you.

wintersrain

Feb 20, 2022
Dude, I'm nowhere near insulting you, but I am calling you to own your wrongdoing. You refuse, so I have no time for you.
Amen! Let it be so in the name of Christ Jesus. May no Saint here continue to be led to pay attention to agents of false teaching.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Let's get something straight, friend - if we're the accuser of the brethren for saying no one needs a license to do something unless they plan to do it, then you guys are doubly worthy of the same opprobrium, seeing that our position - that choice, not works, is what determines whether we are saved or not - precisely lines up with Scripture.
You are accusing OSAS people of presuming that they have a licence to sin. Instead of admitting that you have no evidence, you continue to be presumptuous. I am OSAS. I have never considered it a licence to sin. And you can give me not one shred of evidence to suggest that any other OSAS person also treats it as a licence to sin.

You try to cloud the issue by talking about choice, not works. It has nothing to do with OSAS. If you want to raise that subject separately, fine. And I would agree that Christianity is about choosing aright. What and why people choose is part of that discussion.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
is that a promise will you now stop following me around and quoting me, I would like that, as your very good at creating enemies.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
To be clear to the sisters and brothers here who may read this last page of the many that hide the truth of what transpired.

I NEVER joyfully blessed a Christian to Hell. Not once. Ever! Neither here nor off the Internet.
You don't know a lot about Christianity or you wouldn't get it all twisted.

We confess and forsake our sin when we come to Christ through the grace of God's free unchangeable gift of faith and Salvation.
If we had to work to stay saved there would be no peace in Christ. Jesus did the work on the cross.

God's grace calls us to faith and Salvation. And God knows everything from beginning to end. And Jesus said no one who comes to him will be lost. When God knows us from beginning to end and still calls us to his grace, God knows what's going to happen between then and the day we die.

If we lose faith that's not going to surprise all knowing God. He died to save us. He's not going to give up on us because we make mistakes.

We are sealed unto the end of time when we're in the faith. Everything you and others who are opposed to the Gospel, and that is what you are when you deny its message, are failures before God's eyes.
Because you work to lead people to doubt their Salvation. And as you do that you impart the message God lied, and Jesus died for nothing. I would feel sorry for you if you weren't so committed to going to Hell and taking others with you.

The blessed good news that counters that? You shall never ever be accompanied by a single Christian there.

Happy trails.
so what does happy trails in hell me then ?

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Amen! Let it be so in the name of Christ Jesus. May no Saint here continue to be led to pay attention to agents of false teaching.
I've reported you for happily blessing a Christian to hell, I'm now going to report every bad post you make that includes anti Christian behaviour, a long with your friends here,

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I've reported you for happily blessing a Christian to hell, I'm now going to report every bad post you make that includes anti Christian behaviour, a long with your friends here,
Read the site rules, grow a thicker skin, and don't waste the moderator's time with your petulant whining.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
I'm leaving this site. Goodbye this is my last post to Christian chat. due to none stop abuse and God's words being trashed and Christians being abused by angry people and false accusers and anti Christians i have decided to leave for good this time,

wintersrain

Feb 20, 2022
Read the site rules, grow a thicker skin, and don't waste the moderator's time with your petulant whining.
They'll be baaaack. My worst Arnold impression ever. :LOL:
Just look for the same rhetoric and there they are.