Where’s the aussies? Oi oi oi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 11, 2018
People told me there were lots of aussies but as aussies would say I’m stuffed if I know where they are on here??? One said hi to me but I replied and got no answer. But was waiting for the influx of aussies to say gday but none so far?

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Scattered throughout the CC membership.

People tend to have bouts or sessions on CC. Some like me are regular participants but lots of others
just pop on for a while then are absent for a period.

Other than Vegemite there is no strong bonding as our faiths and interests do vary a great deal.

I am Pentecostal - water baptised by full immersion and baptised in the Holy Spirit with the Bible evidence
of speaking in a new tongue: these signs shall follow them that believe …
My church and I have innumerable testimonies to signs, miracles and healings by the power of God.
I have been in the Lord since December 1996.

I post some of these testimonies in the Testimonies Forum, such as;

https://christianchat.com/testimonies/raised-from-the-dead.177391/

OK now your turn to share something about yourself and your faith …

U

Ugly

Not really ideal to post in the intro section if you're not new and posting an intro.
And you're on an international site, why limit yourself to people only in your country?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
People told me there were lots of aussies but as aussies would say I’m stuffed if I know where they are on here??? One said hi to me but I replied and got no answer. But was waiting for the influx of aussies to say gday but none so far?
in the Conversation About Nothing In Particular Thread. there is HisUnfailingLove (female) and Waggles (male) that are Aussies and are regular contributors to that thread. Also, Mel85 frequents that thread to and she is from New Zeeland which is right next door. The peeps in that thread are very talkative and depending on the time of day you can receive a reply in a minute or two. Pretty zany peeps but good spiritual people too. It's kinda crazy there.

Jun 11, 2018
Well thanks everybody for your input. I’m from Hervey Bay, where is everyone from? I’m a Christian and I guess if u want to find out more that will come with time.

Jun 11, 2018
Oh cool. Did I chat to u before about the Barossa? Martin Luther was pretty cool.

Jun 11, 2018
No not really. That’s further up north near Mackay where they get cyclones