Where are all the real Christian men??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusFreak1992

Queen of Hearts
Apr 26, 2022
Kansas City
Hi! I’m in my 30’s and divorced. I’m just wondering why I can’t find any true honest loyal Christian men my age?! Are there any out there or all they all into this new age junk?!

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Hi! I’m in my 30’s and divorced. I’m just wondering why I can’t find any true honest loyal Christian men my age?! Are there any out there or all they all into this new age junk?!
They are out there. As we focus on the will of God, the will often aligned us with others seeking the same. That is where the true Christian men or women will be.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
It's because we are married.

G

Godsgirl83

It's because we are married.
not all of you are.
I know of some absolute, wonderful, (wish I knew single gals worthy of them) single, christian men............
However, OP referenced men her age (30's) and of that age range :unsure: I dunno any.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
The standard answer is to get involved with volunteer work, church would be best. Hang around here for a while and you might bump into some lucky man looking for the same thing🙏💛

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
What is a "real man" anyway?

Hardly anyone seems to know anymore. Which leaves a lot of us guys trying to figure it out on our own, with disastrous results.

Now, as far as being a Godly man goes, the Bible tells us exactly what to do and how to do it.

:cool:

JesusFreak1992

Queen of Hearts
Apr 26, 2022
Kansas City
What is a "real man" anyway?

Hardly anyone seems to know anymore. Which leaves a lot of us guys trying to figure it out on our own, with disastrous results.

Now, as far as being a Godly man goes, the Bible tells us exactly what to do and how to do it.

:cool:
That’s actually what I meant

Going_Nowhere

Nov 10, 2019
OP, I have similar sentiments.

I'm in my 30's and single, but I've never been married. It can be a little sad to think about....especially since they say the older you get, the harder it is to find someone decent. All (or most) of the good ones are already taken.

So at least you're not alone. Maybe you can find some comfort in that. :)

JesusFreak1992

Queen of Hearts
Apr 26, 2022
Kansas City
OP, I have similar sentiments.

I'm in my 30's and single, but I've never been married. It can be a little sad to think about....especially since they say the older you get, the harder it is to find someone decent. All (or most) of the good ones are already taken.

So at least you're not alone. Maybe you can find some comfort in that. :)
Thank you!! That means so much! 💙

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
lets see if you in your 30s ...you would be born in 1990 and onwards, you would have probably finished college or university and probably have gotten a job by now though not ncessarily a higher up job

I'd say, a few might be mowing lawns on a regular basis if there is a church and it has a lawn unless theyve farmed it out to others OR built a carpark on it, and if theyve built a carpark that is big enough, they might be the carpark warden in the floursecent orange vest.

I cant think what other church jobs men do. Oh hold on maybe the changing of the church sign into witty slogans.

otherwise you might find them in the church band, but those are mostly younger ones in their teens and twenties.

what happened to your ex! If dont mind us asking , was he a fake christian?

JesusFreak1992

Queen of Hearts
Apr 26, 2022
Kansas City
Well
lets see if you in your 30s ...you would be born in 1990 and onwards, you would have probably finished college or university and probably have gotten a job by now though not ncessarily a higher up job

I'd say, a few might be mowing lawns on a regular basis if there is a church and it has a lawn unless theyve farmed it out to others OR built a carpark on it, and if theyve built a carpark that is big enough, they might be the carpark warden in the floursecent orange vest.

I cant think what other church jobs men do. Oh hold on maybe the changing of the church sign into witty slogans.

otherwise you might find them in the church band, but those are mostly younger ones in their teens and twenties.

what happened to your ex! If dont mind us asking , was he a fake christian?
well my ex husband was abusive and made fun of me for believing in God Closer to the end of the relationship. I finally had had enough and left him.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
*Lynx arches his back, puffs out his fur and runs away faster than the eye can follow.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Masculinity's under attack in the west, both within and outside the church. It is being eroded. I like John Eldredge's perspective on this: The men are the warriors of the species, so satan's trying to knock them out.

How this helps you, I don't know. But, that you're having trouble finding a decent man might not be any surprise. I do believe however that God is fully capable of providing someone for you, despite the circumstances. It's just waiting on Him and having contentment in Him no matter what that is the challenge for the Christian... at least for me, anyway.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
True honest loyal Christian men and new age junk don't sound compatible.

True honest loyal Christian men may be keeping a safe distance from divorcées on the prowl.

JesusFreak1992

Queen of Hearts
Apr 26, 2022
Kansas City
Masculinity's under attack in the west, both within and outside the church. It is being eroded. I like John Eldredge's perspective on this: The men are the warriors of the species, so satan's trying to knock them out.

How this helps you, I don't know. But, that you're having trouble finding a decent man might not be any surprise. I do believe however that God is fully capable of providing someone for you, despite the circumstances. It's just waiting on Him and having contentment in Him no matter what that is the challenge for the Christian... at least for me, anyway.
Thank you! That helps my thought process

JesusFreak1992

Queen of Hearts
Apr 26, 2022
Kansas City
True honest loyal Christian men and new age junk don't sound compatible.

True honest loyal Christian men are probably keeping a safe distance from divorcées on the prowl.
I got a divorce because I was abused… and he made fun of me for believing in God

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
are you ok
what about your children did you have any, are they safe?

am sorry to hear that, but yea as Christians unbelievers will mock us, its to be expected unfortunately :-(

You probably married young and didnt know that it would be like that? Or what was the age difference. Sometimes if you marry someone whos way older they think its ok to patronise you. But theres patronising that can turn to abuse because one person has all the power and the other has no say.

JesusFreak1992

Queen of Hearts
Apr 26, 2022
Kansas City
are you ok
what about your children did you have any, are they safe?

am sorry to hear that, but yea as Christians unbelievers will mock us, its to be expected unfortunately :-(

You probably married young and didnt know that it would be like that? Or what was the age difference. Sometimes if you marry someone whos way older they think its ok to patronise you. But theres patronising that can turn to abuse because one person has all the power and the other has no say.
Well. I married at the age of 21! So yeah I was way young. I have no children thank goodness. I mean I want them but God didn’t give me any with him.
He was five years older than me.
he was emotionally and mentally abusive and then physically two to three times