Where are all the real men?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Bjorn_Gelotte

All the real men have become celibate and dedicated their lives to God

G

GreenNnice

any man who can prance about wearing a green tutu shouldn't be questioned about their manliness.
:D
Real men be like Jesus.
They do like Jesus, too, showing no fear around others though fear abounded in the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus was in human body submission, he was overcome with real tears cried (of blood), he was trying to get out of dying on the cross (take this Cup from Me, Father). But Jesus knew to be a real man he had to be strong, face the music of the night, be going through unbearable pain His being did not deserve, afterall, Jesus was a perfect human. So, 'the cup' words do not end above but with'....not My will but Thy will be done.'

They be like David, too, who had a contrite heart after sinning with Bathsheba.
They do like David , too, who knew God was with Him, on trust, David volunteered to defeat the giant man, with just a sling and a few stones. David cried to God when His (sin) child to be born was told by Nathan the prophet, 'The child will die shortly after birth.' Once the child was dead, David mourned no more, he trusted God the grief felt would be met with a great something IF he stayed fast to the faith --he believed in-- through it all. God brought David another child, the richest man to walk the Earth back then, a man of noble, wise words, a son named Solomon. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

simplyme_bekah

but God made a woman from the man's ribs to be a mate to the man....so that alone stuff sure is loney Bjorn lol. Not a path I wanna walk

S

simplyme_bekah

that was beautiful and well said.

B

ButterflyPrincess

As Ritter "busted" timbo, this thread proves that maybe in the past men (and also women) had more moral and ethic values. Men used to be gentlemen, and used to respect women. Also women used to act nicer and more "ladylike" and respect everyone. I think both men and women are losing moral values, they don't respect eachother anymore, when I see teenagers all they want is to be like their rock "idol" or celebrity "star" they don't respect their parents or other friends, they mock other children. The worst thing is that TV is the worst example for teens and children, it shows that values are for "nuns" or "old boring people".
The consequences of this are lack of self-steem, increase of suicides, sex at earlier age, and destroyed families.