Where are the girls?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kooper

I wish my friends would do something like that for me.

Anyway, I think the main reasons for my shyness might be something like:

Fear of not being Accepted. Me too. But I remember at the end of the day, it's all about God's acceptance.
Fear of looking Stupid to others. Me too. But some of those in the old testament looked foolish for doing what they did. Like Noah for an example. ;)

Then theres's probably a few other problems that aren't helping with people...

I tend to be too serious most of the time. Life needs to be taken seriously. But once you find people who you know will let you be you, then it get's simpler.
When I try to be funny, I tend to fail. I fail at being funny lots. That just tells me I need to be a little more creative with how I tell the jokes. One gigle from one person is good enough. It's all on improving.
I have a hard time being myself around others.(I just tend to be quiet instead trying to be someone else like most people do) That's good. I do the same too. It's good to observe and take notes about other people especially when one is single and free to serve others.
I never know what to say around others. Neither do I. I mainly responde to questions. And if I say something it's usually a short comment.
I tend to slur my speach(espescially when I get excited about something). I'm sure someone might find that cute. Someone somewhere always finds somethin cute about someone else.

May 4, 2009
YOU don't see any reason she might be interested in you, but she might see it differently. If you don't try, you'll never know. Even if she isn't interested in you, she could still be a good friend and helpful to you in reaching out to girls.
I finally got a chance to talk to her. Though it was only in a small(3 person) group setting. She's really nice, and let's just say I want to be friends with her. I just don't know of anything we'd be interested in other than God. Which is a good thing, but there are other things to talk about too.

May 4, 2009
So then what are the rules of how to ask a girl to hang out with you?

P

preschoolteacher24

Basically, I've been joining a lot of new church things to hopefully make friends and find a girlfriend. But seriously, most of the new things I joined have mostly guys in them. And the girls that are in them usually have boyfriends, or I'm not interested in them.

Even with my closest friends they aren't helping me at with inturdusing me to new girls. Basically they just saying I need to get closer to God before I get a girlfriend. Which I am trying grow closer to God while I'm waiting.

Basically, I'm getting more involved with chruch stuff, and I'm still having problems finding girls. I'm also starting to doubt if I did find a girl I liked, I wouldn't be able to get her to like me back.
en

First of all when a guy tries too hard or if a guy goes to church intending to meet a girl not bueno. Jiust go in expecting nothing. Like they say one best comes for those who wait patiently and serve him. Well two just enjoy life is like woooo i cant take it no more then when you least expect it than you well meet a girl thats how it tends too happen a lot.

P

preschoolteacher24

So then what are the rules of how to ask a girl to hang out with you?
Well just make a casul non pressure non date thing just hang out as friends. First dates are as ackward already lol then then they are already .