Where i stand is holy ???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Paula White Says The White House Is 'Holy Ground' Because 'Where I Stand Is Holy'

What are your thoughts upon these statements ...

0:24 He doesn't just fill OUR Church Business

0:46 When i walk on white house grounds , God walks on white house grounds

0:53 When i go into the dry cleaners , that dry cleaning place become holy

0:56 I have ever right and authority to declare the white house as holy ground

1:01 Because where i stand is holy

This is just a example of many false teacher , that have huge followers , that have itch ears and do not know the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

This is a examination for those that are NEW in Christ , to be aware of such ones for there are a multitude of such teachers in this era . Examine thyself and not go astray following the things of this world , be aware lest you fall into the same judgment as them...

2 Peter 2:17

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. 18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.​

Shalom to those on Christian Chat​

K

kaylagrl

Paula White Says The White House Is 'Holy Ground' Because 'Where I Stand Is Holy'

What are your thoughts upon these statements ...

0:24 He doesn't just fill OUR Church Business

0:46 When i walk on white house grounds , God walks on white house grounds

0:53 When i go into the dry cleaners , that dry cleaning place become holy

0:56 I have ever right and authority to declare the white house as holy ground

1:01 Because where i stand is holy

This is just a example of many false teacher , that have huge followers , that have itch ears and do not know the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

This is a examination for those that are NEW in Christ , to be aware of such ones for there are a multitude of such teachers in this era . Examine thyself and not go astray following the things of this world , be aware lest you fall into the same judgment as them...

2 Peter 2:17

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. 18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.​

Shalom to those on Christian Chat​

Don't know much about her, not a fan. But she is correct that wherever we are as Christians is Holy ground. We take His presence wherever we go. But it doesn't remain when we leave.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. (2 Tim 4:3,4)

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Don't know much about her, not a fan. But she is correct that wherever we are as Christians is Holy ground. We take His presence wherever we go. But it doesn't remain when we leave.
She's one of the over the top prosperity teachers. She's currently on her third marriage (according to her and her second husband their divorce was ordained by God because He was leading their individual ministries in different directions).

K

kaylagrl

She's one of the over the top prosperity teachers. She's currently on her third marriage (according to her and her second husband their divorce was ordained by God because He was leading their individual ministries in different directions).
Haha ok, that's all I need to know! Well, even a broken clock is right twice a day. :)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Hmm.........had to do a wee bit of "searching" about this one......

Holy Ground:

I see it is only mentioned twice in Scripture. Once in the Old Testament.... Exodus 3:5, and once in the New Testament.... Acts 7:33

I'm not sure where in Scripture it says anywhere a Christian is standing is considered Holy Ground....... unless it is in the Sanctuary, which is a place set aside for worshiping God. Dunno, interesting subject though

7seasrekeyed

no

just no

as an aside and not judging by appearance only, but taking into consideration appearance, this woman has always been about drawing attention to herself

it can be subtle...like twisting scripture to a personal level or it can be overt by wearing slacks so tight a flea could not get between her and the material

she has been blasting out, and I do mean blasting, so called prophetic words since some poor misguided individual handed her a mike

scratching itching ears

7seasrekeyed

I have no personal feelings towards White. however she is someone that should be avoided

ps...she was also the one hanging out with Benny Hinn when he was going through divorce. Hinn says they were dating only, even though they were seen leaving a hotel together. Hinn later said it was wrong for him to have done that since he was not yet actually divorced. he did reconcile with his wife later.

tabloid Christians but we should hang on every word said by them

perhaps interesting to note that she has the ear of the President also..or has in the past.

here is another tidbit from her:

Recently, The Forward, a news and commentary publication that until last year was known as The Jewish Daily Forward, ran a piece proclaiming “David Trump’s favorite female evangelist wears a Jewish prayer shawl -- just like him,” referring to an incident last month where Trump was presented with a prayer shawl by a pastor, which I wrote about here. Here’s how it starts:

High Holiday appeals for money are nothing new to North American synagogue-goers.​
But for sheer chutzpah, few could compare with the Yom Kippur video appeal from Paula White, Donald Trump’s most visible evangelical supporter.​
White stares into the camera, with cascading blond hair and Botox-swollen lips. She tells those on her ministry email list that this is Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, “God’s most holy day of the year [in a] supernatural miracle–working season.”​
For the next three-and-a-half minutes, White, 50, explains why viewers need to contribute “sacrificially” to her Orlando-based organization – $10,000, or just a thousand –- on this special day.​
She quotes verses from Leviticus and Deuteronomy, and notes that she, too, is fasting on this day. However, the times of the Temple, when animals were sacrificed and the high priest emerged from the tabernacle’s holy of holies, are long gone.​
“We are released from the old rituals of the Old Testament – but not the principles,” she says. “We know that Jesus Christ became our atonement.”​

money money money. and she wants yours and will appeal as a Christian and distort and use scripture to get it