Sorry, I didnt mean to say that Israel is the harlot. I just quoted you to use your points as exampls.
I believe Rome was the harlot.
America is the 8 king
Give me that script PLEASE
Because America really may be the 8th King
yes, plus it says their will be an 8th king. but not 8 mountains.And now you see why I hate to symbolis things of prophesy unless specifically called for. Like the crowns are symbolic for kings. But it is infered in the passage to be symbolic, the kings are literal
I believe the anti-christ will ride a Jewish false prophet to power. The anti-christ come out of the ROMAN EMPIRE not out of Rome so the Anti-Christ could come from America because we are the extension of the Roman EMPIRE and the anti-christ will sit in the TEMPLE .. So who is going to get that done for him? A Jewish Religious Leader.. The False Prophet
The Holy Spirit Just gave that to me
I believe the anti-christ will ride a Jewish false prophet to power. The anti-christ come out of the ROMAN EMPIRE not out of Rome so the Anti-Christ could come from America because we are the extension of the Roman EMPIRE and the anti-christ will sit in the TEMPLE .. So who is going to get that done for him? A Jewish Religious Leader.. The False Prophet
The Holy Spirit Just gave that to me
I love studying Revelation. I learn something new every time I read it, but it is VERY difficult to grasp all at once.
Why does the Holyspirit give so many people different answers?
The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10They are also seven kings
America could wipe them off the face of the earth in a hour. We play with them.
Why does the Holyspirit give so many people different answers?
America could wipe them off the face of the earth in a hour. We play with them.
Oh I get it, the hills are kings.. Lol
And the woman is a woman right?
That's because the liberals want let us wipe them out .. The Devil Loves Drama