Where is America in Bible Prophecy?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
babyboyblue I was with you until here and maybe I just don't understand what you are saying.


Apologies. Let me be clearer.

We've seen the last of literal Israel. Where we are now; USA + Rome, Mark of the Beast, Christ's return, the end.
 
God revealed that to me using scripture the night of operation shock and awe, ive never found it again, not even with google. That day God pressed me to find a bible, I couldnt told Him He would have to show me where one was and He did, there was an audible thump at a book shelf in my friends living room, smiling I obeyed knowing what id find and b ooks were collapsed, there in the center a large white bible. I prayed if something was relevant to show it to me and He did. The scripture was clear. The northern enemy would face to the east the attack would come from behind it over the largest body of water. If you face every country east only the americas have the largest body of water behind them. I tell you this knowing I would rather be deemed a false prophet by man than an unfaithful steward by God

Our own experiences, visions and dreams are notorious unreliable and need to be always checked from subjective framework, namely the Holy Bible.
 
Our own experiences, visions and dreams are notorious unreliable and need to be always checked from subjective framework, namely the Holy Bible.

My personal experiences with God supercede all else, even breathing. On that day I will not be held accountable for doing as He instructed. You dont need to believe it but I dont have a choice.
 
I have to read with a 21st Century mindset. I live in the 21st century. Don't you? That does not mean I'm taking all of scripture and applying it to my time. Only the relevant parts.



John knew quiet well that much of what he was writing was not for his understanding or for his time. Even the prophet Daniel understood that when the angel told him to write, then to seal up the book until the time of the end. The disciples thought what Jesus said was for them and they were looking for him to return in their time. Didn't happen, but we have the promise that it will happen so it has to be in our time.



The Bible was written and laid out exactly as God intended. It's perfect just the way it is. Just because you're unable to piece it together properly doesn't mean that it's wrong. :)



Israel is finished, done, no more. Nothing after Christ refers to that forsaken nation. Christ Himself stood up in church and said "all the promises of God are Yes in Me." Israel who?

But that's not the topic.

Revelation 13's beast power. The United States will join forces with the other beast to create an image of the beast of old. The two together will "causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:" Mark of the beast.

If I wrote a book, a prophecy about the Trade building being hit by airplanes, and said it was near at hand, and coming quickly Then hand that book to you and told you to read for you will be bless. Would you assume that it was for those people in year 4000AD? Or would you ignore it and hang around in NYC?
 
My personal experiences with God supercede all else, even breathing. On that day I will not be held accountable for doing as He instructed. You dont need to believe it but I dont have a choice.

In that case I hope you are right!
 
In that case I hope you are right!

I don't. I hope I am wrong. But I know what took place. There is no doubt about what happened that night. It was a back and forth communication, which manifested results in the physical world flawlessly till all was complete. To deny it would be folly. I have had many similar experiences regarding God, demons and the devil. I am aware it sounds absurd but I am a prisoner to my calling. Take care and God bless.
 
bookends please give your words of wisdom of who it is

Revelation 13
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
 
The Jews teach that God created 10 things on the 6 days of creation.

I personally would never have counted them that way, if at all, because some of those in the list are not "things" in the same way that others are "things". At least IMO.

Trying to figure out who's gonna attack who in the end times equates to the "rumors of wars" that we are told we will hear. I hope this is clear to someone. And all of these rumors of wars and trying to decide when a rapture will come, all the prophecy of people being left behind and "modern judaism" somehow coming to the rescue as physical Israel is either bombarded by muslims, or at peace by the hand of christians...

All of this is addressed in Ezekiel 13. Keep in mind that "Israel" is a spiritual people, those who "struggle with El", not a country. Being here in this forum and constantly thinking about Him the way we do pretty much tells you who Israel is. Most of us here "struggle with El." Most of the world does not. :(

Scroll, a story rolled up around itself.
I used to try and identify countries and attack plans too. Until I learned that it is also written on the back side.
 
bookends please give your words of wisdom of who it is

Revelation 13
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Give me time and I grant your request even through you'll most like disagree with, but that's ok.
 
If I wrote a book, a prophecy about the Trade building being hit by airplanes, and said it was near at hand, and coming quickly Then hand that book to you and told you to read for you will be bless. Would you assume that it was for those people in year 4000AD? Or would you ignore it and hang around in NYC?

It would depend on your concept of time. For if a thousand years for me was a day for you, I can understand you saying that it is near. On the other hand, If you wrote a book of prophecy and gave it to me, I'd probably throw it in the trash. No offense.


This is not the topic. US in bible prophecy.
 
I believe the Lord had to make them believe it could be tomorrow because everyone was on the clock. But also look at it this way. I believe the book of Revelation was wrote around 96 AD. That was basically 60 years after Jesus. So it wasn't any major rush and I think the first Gospel was around 25 years after Jesus.
 
So many say America is not in bible prophecy and forever I have thought the same way, but here lately it’s like the Holy Spirit is telling me to look at it more closely.

I think we keeps getting me are our weapons. If America falls economically with the rest of the world where do all our weapons go? We spend 800 plus billion a year on weapons.

I believe if they go anywhere it would be to the EU / maybe UN / protect Israel and we are basically British. So it a round about way part of the EU. We are the WEST

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

The weapons go to the satanic psychopath bankers that have paid off the politicians and bankrupted the nation.
 
It almost seems like Bible scholars and Laymen are always trying to find some scriptural correlation between the United States and the end times. If the USA was in there; why such trouble finding it? Could it be that at the time of the tribulation the USA has sunken into the abyss of nations gone by the wayside of disobedience to God? Why is it that we just gotta be in the end time prophecies.? With the way things are going now; im willing to entertain the idea that we just aren't going to be that strong when Christ returns. That other nations will SUDDENLY RISE and take our place. Nations that fit the biblical model and are clearly understood to be what the bible says they are. I say again; if America is in the Bible, why all the trouble finding her? Just my few thoughts on it.
 
What country has been more influential in the entertainment industry than america? The king of idols
 
I cannot speak showing evidence.
But it has always amazed me to see so many saying this is the place or it is the U.S.
When scripture speaks clearly to all being prophacied, done and finished in the middle east.
Im sure many will continue to debate this, :) but , when I read the where in revelations, it clearly speaks to Isreal and the surrounding lands.
Although all other nations will probably have their interests in all as it happens.
I used to think the U.S must have a role, then one day it hit me , how prideful to think we were so important.
For all has always been Isreal and will be.
But, just sharing my thoughts here, so all is still open to disscussion. :)

God bless
pickles
 
What country has been more influential in the entertainment industry than america? The king of idols

What other county also sent the most missionaries, printed and distributed the most bibles, and have given graciously to all the nations of the world in times of need?
 
It would depend on your concept of time. For if a thousand years for me was a day for you, I can understand you saying that it is near. On the other hand, If you wrote a book of prophecy and gave it to me, I'd probably throw it in the trash. No offense.


This is not the topic. US in bible prophecy.

Years, days, minutes we both experience as the same, it is God who doesn't experience time as we do. So was the Bible written for God to understand it or men?

No offense I'm glad you'd through in the trash, do you through the "Left Behind series" in the trash too? Who about the JWs end time scenario? You through that out as well don't you? and Mormon's. You are willing to except may others interpretations. Just don't through out God's book of prophecy when it can be demonstrated and interpreted in a logical, historical, and biblical manner. Any other end time scenario from man leads to fantasy.