Where is everyone from?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
OKC, El Reno, Ardmore, Enid, Altus AFB, and so much more., kinfolk galore.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Lord... is that like your whole life of living in oklahoma??
Not at all, just relatives and my Air Force Stint at Altus. I also forot Lawton and Tulsa, but those are easy.

Long Beach California is where I grew up, born in Missouri, and attended the University of Ilinois at Champaign-Urbana,
Presently retired in Spain, but maybe I am not finished yet, only time will tell.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Not at all, just relatives and my Air Force Stint at Altus. I also forot Lawton and Tulsa, but those are easy.

Long Beach California is where I grew up, born in Missouri, and attended the University of Ilinois at Champaign-Urbana,
Presently retired in Spain, but maybe I am not finished yet, only time will tell.
That’s pretty cool. I guess retiring has it perks.

I have moved all over the U.S. due to my dads line of work, so moving was always an issue. but I still say I’m originally from Texas, born and raised, just I reside in Oklahoma.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Oklahoma, like most states, probably all, is quite beautiful, so you are blessed wherever your Dad takes you. I feel the same.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
LA aka Lower Alabama aka Northern Panhandle of Florida. I took a vacation to serve 20 years or so in the Navy, but otherwise a life long resident. I also carry the lifelong honor of being a redneck.
You know we want that panhandle back?! Florida ain’t got no business sitting on it😁

Billyd

May 8, 2014
You know we want that panhandle back?! Florida ain’t got no business sitting on it😁
You ain't getting it. We don't need any more taxes. Just come on down, visit our beaches, leave all your money, and go back home and earn some more. Then come again next year.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
You ain't getting it. We don't need any more taxes. Just come on down, visit our beaches, leave all your money, and go back home and earn some more. Then come again next year.
Nah, I’ll fix ‘em folks to take their spring break in Evergreen over PCB!😂

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Nah, I’ll fix ‘em folks to take their spring break in Evergreen over PCB!😂
The PCB traffic this weekend seems to be approaching a normal spring break season. The government gave them an extra $1400 dollars to spend too. With dems in power, we're looking for another gimme in time for Memorial Day and maybe Labor Day.

There ain't no better place than PCB too spend that green stuff. If you don't spend it all on the beach, you can leave the rest at the souvenir shops on the way

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
The PCB traffic this weekend seems to be approaching a normal spring break season. The government gave them an extra $1400 dollars to spend too. With dems in power, we're looking for another gimme in time for Memorial Day and maybe Labor Day.

There ain't no better place than PCB too spend that green stuff. If you don't spend it all on the beach, you can leave the rest at the souvenir shops on the way
That green stuff ain’t ever been better spent than in Evergreen...except there ain’t no beaches there, buuyuuut, we have ourselves a couple of posh filling stations.😁

Besides, real LA folks are tight on the money, we ain’t spending no green stuff in a no good panhandle stealin’ sunshine state.😂

Billyd

May 8, 2014
That green stuff ain’t ever been better spent than in Evergreen...except there ain’t no beaches there, buuyuuut, we have ourselves a couple of posh filling stations.😁

Besides, real LA folks are tight on the money, we ain’t spending no green stuff in a no good panhandle stealin’ sunshine state.😂
If you ain't got no green stuff to spend, you don't need us. We do have a batch of squatters from up north trying to take over. Y'all can have them.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
If you ain't got no green stuff to spend, you don't need us. We do have a batch of squatters from up north trying to take over. Y'all can have them.
Ain’t planning on offering sanctuary for northerners referring to the Great State of Alabama as a drive through state.😡😂😁

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Ain’t planning on offering sanctuary for northerners referring to the Great State of Alabama as a drive through state.😡😂😁
Just leave their greenbacks in their pockets as they pass thru on the way down here, and we'll make sure that they don't have enough to waste on their way home. We have a house down the road a piece that has passed through squatters hands three times in the past 10 years. Somehow they just can't adjust to our back yard redneck cookouts.