Where is the church

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
Once you give up your false gospel, it will be reasonable to talk about the Church, the Body of Christ.
Better to say: once we give up our confused languages, as we are though by the Holy Spirit; to be in the unity of the Spirit, only possible by The Holy Spirit, He will lead us in all Truth. This way your not brhing judgment on yourself by judging others, and remaining quarelsome as babes in Christ.

Matthew55

Dec 29, 2018
Since the day oft Pentecost until now.
The day of Pentecost was in the middle of the days of the iron legs, represented by Rome, not in the day of the 10 toes mixed with clay and iron.

Remember the kingdom would be set up in the day of the kings represented by the 10 toes, not in the middle of the day of the legs of iron.

I know, it looks like it could be the muslim religion, but it is not, because their Jesus is not the Son of God, and this kingdom that God sets up is the kingdom of God, with Jesus Christ as the chief cornerstone, not Allah. So no it cannot be muslim.

But what kingdom was set up in the days of the 10 kings as per the dream, and its interpretation? Do you see the dilemma I have grappled with for years?

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
The day of Pentecost was in the middle of the days of the iron legs, represented by Rome, not in the day of the 10 toes mixed with clay and iron.

Remember the kingdom would be set up in the day of the kings represented by the 10 toes, not in the middle of the day of the legs of iron.

I know, it looks like it could be the muslim religion, but it is not, because their Jesus is not the Son of God, and this kingdom that God sets up is the kingdom of God, with Jesus Christ as the chief cornerstone, not Allah. So no it cannot be muslim.

But what kingdom was set up in the days of the 10 kings as per the dream, and its interpretation? Do you see the dilemma I have grappled with for years?
If you would give some scripture reference it would help.

Feb 28, 2016
Trolling, trolling, trolling, keep them doggies trolling, 'raw-hide' through storm, wind, and weather,
we'll be together, trolling, trolling, trolling =......!!!

Post, remember this, lol, lol, lol - may Yeshua Love/Bless you all!
:):)

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015

Which kingdom do you believe is represented by the feet of iron and clay?

Matthew55

Dec 29, 2018
Which kingdom do you believe is represented by the feet of iron and clay?
I believe it was not just 1 kingdom that was represented by 10 toes, but eventually 10 kingdoms or 10 kings that would not give up their kingdoms to be one kingdom like the other 4 before.

So during the time of the 10 toes, it says that God set up a kingdom that would not be given to others or IOW would not be destroyed.

I don't think that the stone cut out of the mountain without hands is Christ's birth and his life, because this stone was cut out of the mountain during the time of the 10 toes kingdoms, not the middle of the iron kingdom (rome).

So the timing of this kingdom God sets up is interesting and puzzling.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I believe it was not just 1 kingdom that was represented by 10 toes, but eventually 10 kingdoms or 10 kings that would not give up their kingdoms to be one kingdom like the other 4 before.

So during the time of the 10 toes, it says that God set up a kingdom that would not be given to others or IOW would not be destroyed.

I don't think that the stone cut out of the mountain without hands is Christ's birth and his life, because this stone was cut out of the mountain during the time of the 10 toes kingdoms, not the middle of the iron kingdom (rome).

So the timing of this kingdom God sets up is interesting and puzzling.
You essentially reiterated your earlier statement. Your scenario involves several assumptions that may not be correct. As the first four kingdoms are in direct chronological order, it makes sense that the fifth follows directly thereafter. A little more study on the history of Rome might help you.

Feb 28, 2016
Totally unprofitable and should be totally ignored.
========================================
we love you Neh,
but sometimes, you have a hard heart and a t.a. also - open your heart to the world's ways, but don't allow
it to offend you, for this is just the way it is!!!
:):)

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
I did, it is in Daniel 2:37-45 especially vs 44.
This kingdom mentioned in Dan 2:44 can only be the the kingdom of Christ that he is the king of. which has reference to 1 Cor 15:24. Daniel also interpreted another dream of Nebuchadnezzar in Chapter 4 when he was puffed up in pride and said that he had built up his kingdom by his power for his honour instead of giving God the honour.

Feb 28, 2016
Where is the Church???

ya'll know who, where, The True Church IS,
Be IT and Share IT and Live IT, as The Holy Spirit leads...

notuptome

May 17, 2013
The church that Jesus is building is not fashioned with mortar and bricks. It is born again saints of God forming the bride and body of Christ. The church is found in believers and comprised of believers. It lives and breathes at the will of the Savior and no power can prevail against it. Kill the church members and they simply advance to glory. Their sacrifice will only result in new members being converted and the church grows.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
The church that Jesus is building is not fashioned with mortar and bricks. It is born again saints of God forming the bride and body of Christ. The church is found in believers and comprised of believers. It lives and breathes at the will of the Savior and no power can prevail against it. Kill the church members and they simply advance to glory. Their sacrifice will only result in new members being converted and the church grows.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
With most of your statements I do not agree with, but you finally come up with a statement that I agree with. somewhat, those who will convert are already believers but will convert to believing the full gospel.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
With most of your statements I do not agree with, but you finally come up with a statement that I agree with. somewhat, those who will convert are already believers but will convert to believing the full gospel.
That contradicts the word of God in Colossians 1:13 "For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves".

Those who are in the kingdom of darkness are not "already believers". Those who are already in the kingdom of God are not "unconverted". You are positing a middle position fundamentally no different than purgatory. You're either lost or saved. You may be saved and untaught, but you can't be saved and unconverted.

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
That contradicts the word of God in Colossians 1:13 "For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves".

Those who are in the kingdom of darkness are not "already believers". Those who are already in the kingdom of God are not "unconverted". You are positing a middle position fundamentally no different than purgatory. You're either lost or saved. You may be saved and untaught, but you can't be saved and unconverted.
Paul was eternally saved before his conversion on the road to Damascus. He was serving God in all good conscience. The natural man that cannot discern the things of the Spirit was not Paul's condition.

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018

The kingdom of his Son is not eternal heaven, but it is his his elect and he has been reigning as king over them since the generation of John the baptist. Eph 6:12, - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD.