where.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Fromdomlove

Hi everybody.you know what this is going to be about, so i will give you some minutes to go.........ok. Where are we suppose to meet Christians ??, So..it seems the only places are churches and internet. Here the only way we know that they are christian is if they are pentecostals. Maybe..my love was seated besides me on the bus, but i was not able to know if she christian because she doesnt has a bible or his tshirt doesnt say Jesus loves me. Dont you want me to ask all ladys..are you a Christians before to start talking? . churches or internet..i dont see other options...and internet is so complicated. Forever alone.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I met my wife on this site shortly after I joined. It took a little while to get started as we were getting to know each other but gradually we fell in love and married the same year. You just never know who you are going to meet. Of course, this takes prayer and patience to wait on God to find the woman of your heart's desire.

SavedByGrace84

Dec 17, 2016
I met my wife on christianmingle.....All things are possible with Christ.. We have been married for three years now..God is good!!

F

Fromdomlove

Do you want to be my coach?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I met my wife on christianmingle.....All things are possible with Christ.. We have been married for three years now..God is good!!

God is certainly good. My wife is a member of this site and we celebrated our second anniversary a couple months ago. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

U

Ugly

Hi everybody.you know what this is going to be about, so i will give you some minutes to go.........ok. Where are we suppose to meet Christians ??, So..it seems the only places are churches and internet. Here the only way we know that they are christian is if they are pentecostals. Maybe..my love was seated besides me on the bus, but i was not able to know if she christian because she doesnt has a bible or his tshirt doesnt say Jesus loves me. Dont you want me to ask all ladys..are you a Christians before to start talking? . churches or internet..i dont see other options...and internet is so complicated. Forever alone.
/wonders how Christians met their spouses before the internet

And only know if someone is a real Christian by their denomination? /snort... personally I won't date a Pentecostal/charismatic.

Trailblazer

Sep 8, 2014
This just came to mind at this very moment. Opening line for talking to a female out in the real world. Would you happen to know if there are any good Christian Churches around here? Opens the door for sharing of the Lord.
No worries of rejection in sharing of the Lord, For the Lord speaks of those with a hard heart, and some blinded by the enemy. This only validates what the Bible teaches about such lost souls. That can be good for your faith . ;)

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
Matthew 7:16 - You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

You will know them by their fruits, not by what kind of Christian merchandise they wear.

F

Fromdomlove

If i like a woman in a bus how do i know if she is a Christians?

Born_Again

Nov 15, 2014
Its simple, if you think you might be interested in her, go up and talk to her. If you want to know something about her, like what her faith is, ask her..... How do we find the answer to anything? We ask......

F

Fromdomlove

So do you want me to start a conversstion asking what s her religion??? Hello..how are you? -im fine. Are you christian? Why do you ask that?

Born_Again

Nov 15, 2014
LOL No.... It sounds like you need to develop some interpersonal skills first. Then go from there. Perhaps the ladies on here can give you some pointers on how to strike up a conversation with a woman you are interested in. And dont ask "Whats your religion?" You might talk about something you did with your church, just in general conversation, and you might be able to then ask her if she goes to church. Her answer from there might dictate how long or short the rest of the conversation might be. But you need to figure out how to talk to her first...

F

Fromdomlove

you know how would happen if i do that? A nonbeliever interesting in me and i on her.

F

Fromdomlove

Lol lol..lol

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
As a Christian, do you not speak to non-Christians about Jesus Christ? You know, you can talk to strangers on the bus even if they are NOT Christian! Maybe you will meet someone on a bus some day and strike up a conversation with her, but that does not mean you are going to marry her. Maybe you will end up marrying her sister, or her best friend. Be an equal opportunity standard bearer for Christ and talk to men on the bus, too :D

F

Fromdomlove

I know what you mean, but the thing is that as soon i see her and find her atractive my conscience wont let me talk to her because if she isnt a sister i would try to avoid her. And yes i have preached on bus, but face to face only to men, because non-believe women are dangerous.

J

jj101

Its hard to know if someone is a "true" Christian ..even in the church. Jesus said that not everyone that says Lord Lord will enter heaven....but at least you want a Christian. I know several "Christians" who are unequally yoked and are in a miserable marriage where God is not glorified. So many think that its ok then to ask God to help their marriage, but they didnt ask Him to lead them to the right one, and He sure wasnt invited to the wedding.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
I know what you mean, but the thing is that as soon i see her and find her atractive my conscience wont let me talk to her because if she isnt a sister i would try to avoid her. And yes i have preached on bus, but face to face only to men, because non-believe women are dangerous.
This indicates that you have some much bigger issues; it's like you fear you have such a lack of self control that one conversation with a non-believing woman that you find attractive is going to lead you into sin. So exactly how do you expect to meet a woman if you are too afraid to talk to an attractive woman for fear she might be a non-believer? Contrary to the attitude I absorbed from growing up in church, most non-Christians are not out to actively sabotage your faith. They're just going to think it's normal to do things that you know are forbidden and seeing you stand firm can have an impact on them. What can I say, if you lack the strength to resist a gal who propositions you during the first conversation, you shouldn't be looking to date; if you have that strength then what are you worried about?